Part 28

Gu Qingpei returned at the right time, alleviating the embarrassment of why.

Seeing the two of them sitting together, Gu Qingpei laughed and said, "JieYu, I found that you are quite interested in why."

Zhuang Jieyu said without hesitation: "Yeah, don't you think he's funny?"

Gu Qingpei smiled unpredictably, "It's a bit of fun." Why did

he have a little hanging on his face and coughed softly.

Gu Qingpei laughed and said, "Okay, don't tease you."

Zhuang Jieyu poured wine on He Gu, and the three of them touched glasses together.

Zhuang Jieyu is quite noisy, why the brother called and became "Uncle He", Gu Qingpei was amused by him and laughed incessantly, but he was helpless.

In the end, the two of them forced to add WeChat again, and Zhuang Jieyu put his arm around he's neck and forced him to promise not to delete it absolutely, otherwise he wouldn't let go, so he finally had to agree.

Although he felt a headache for Zhuang Jieyu, there was a person who could play so much to ease the atmosphere, and indeed improved his mood.

When I got home that night, I found an envelope stuffed through the crack in the door, and when I opened it, it was an SVIP ticket and an exclusive parking roll for Song Juhan's concert, as well as a note from Komatsu: Brother, waiting for you.

Why did he shake the ticket, slowly pasted it on his eyes, and he could still smell the ink.

Go? Don't go? <

In fact, it was only two hours to return by train from Tang City, and the concert started at eight o'clock in the evening, which was completely too late.

Song Juhan's concerts over the years, except for a few in foreign countries, he did not have time to go, as long as in China, he did not fall behind, which seems to have become a ritual. To break a belief, perhaps it should begin with this symbolic ritual.

Why did I pass by the garbage can, hesitated, or put the ticket in the drawer.

On New Year's Day, the company sent a car to send them to Tang City, where they ate and drank heavily at noon and carried out ribbon-cutting ceremonies in the afternoon. As the chief engineer of the project, he also had to give a testimonial, but he was not very in a state, fortunately, this kind of testimonial did not require any eloquence.

After the ribbon-cutting ceremony, the government still wanted to keep them for dinner, and if they wanted to go back with the company's car early.

He should have stayed, but he excused himself as uncomfortable and went back with the car. He didn't like those social occasions, and when he encountered someone who wanted to drink, he could hide or hide.

When I got home, it was already dark, so I looked at my watch, and it was more than seven o'clock in the evening.

He touched his stomach, a little hungry, so he casually heated up some leftovers, and while eating, he kept looking at the watch.

Concert...... Let's get started.

Even if it is too late in the past, today is New Year's Day, the road must be very congested, maybe they have arrived, the concert is almost over, it is better to watch the live broadcast at home.

Why turned on the TV, the entertainment channel was indeed broadcasting Song Juhan's New Year's Eve concert. Looking at the brilliant man on the stage who dumped all sentient beings, the tens of thousands of fans on the stage were crazy for him alone. <