1. Moon & silent talk

It was a winter morning. Everyone was busy with their morning work and bird were chirping around as if they owned this world.

But a fluff ball, cute little human version of a baby bear aka Kim Taehyung, was sleeping peacefully. Without caring about anything happening around him. He loves his cozy bed in this chilly morning.

Who likes to wake up in winter mornings and leave their cozy bed anyway? According to him if people did that then, they seriously need to visit a doctor for such an inhuman act.

But soon a lady in her late thirties, Kim Yuna enters his room to wake up her little baby bear.

"My baby wake up see it's 8 Am already. Now we don't wanna get late for the last day of school. Do we?" She said so softly and keep shaking her son a little. And being a light sleeper, he slowly opens his eyes just to close them again because of the sunlight.

Yuna noticed that and stoop up to close the curtains. She knew he hates sunlight the most when he woke up. After closing the curtains she again went next to him.

Slowly he moves and puts his head on her lap. Wanting nothing just her mother's warmth. Yuna started combing his hair with her fingers. "Good Morning mom" He said but his eyes were still closed.

"My baby come on, get up. You are getting late for school. Jimin is also waiting for you downstairs. He was saying that koo is gonna come today". That is enough to make his eyes wide open.

He suddenly jolted up and run towards his bathroom and shout from there "I will come within a few minutes mom. Tell jimine that!!!" Yuna chuckle at his son's behavior and went downstairs.

"Mrs. Kim did that lazy human version of bear wake up?" Jimin asks and he knew his trick must work but still needs to confirm it.

"Yes, he did. By the way Jimin-ah who is this koo? He instantly got up after hearing that name" Yuna asks cause she didn't know just a simple name has such power.

"Ahh, Mrs. Kim it's my and Taetae's little secret. We will tell you later. Promise" He said but Yuna is not a mother of two children for nothing. She did have an idea about this koo.

You ask how? Well suddenly her son is interested in dancing, while his entire life he used to say 'My legs are made for resting not for moving them in different directions while standing at one place'.

Her son who can't live without throwing tantrums now behaved like a mature boy. Her son who never cared about his appearance suddenly he wanted to look good daily.

"Okay Jimin-ah. Now come and have breakfast. Taehyungie will come soon." She said.

"It's okay Mrs. Kim. I had my breakfast with grandma — before he could continue a loud voice of taehyung cuts him off. When they look at stairs. Taehyung was running toward them, trying to put his shoes on while rushing.

"YEAH!! Let's go we are getting late" He exclaimed, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. "And whose fault is that?" Jimin asked but didn't get a reply. Instead, taehyung dragged him out of the house.

"Where is koo?"

"When he will come and where?"

"How did you know that he'll come?"

Taehyung impatiently asked which made jimin shake his head. So many questions for Taehyung  this early in the morning.

"Well who do you think will tell me? We only have one idiot in our life and that idiot is known as Jin". Jimin said and it was true. Whatever jin said seemed to comes true later. They don't know how but it always happened.