2. Connection & Feeling

"Dear Maa and Papa,

Today again, I can't help but feel like there is someone out there for me, someone special. I wonder when I'm going to meet him. Maa, are you disappointed that I haven't found him yet? I remember promising you that I wouldn't stay alone and that I would find my special one.

I miss you so much, Maa. Why did you and Papa leave me like this? Was I not a good son? I don't mean to complain, I know life takes its own course. I hope you and papa are enjoying your time wherever you are. If that oldie is troubling you there, just let him know that your koo will take revenge one day. He won't trouble you for long.

You used to call me "koo," Maa, and after you went away, no one else calls me that. I miss that warmth I used to feel when you and papa called me by that name. I wonder if someone else will ever call me "koo." If they do, they must be special, just like you.

Anyway, I'm going to my first dance class today. I'm both excited and nervous. Maa, do you remember how you used to remind me about my dance classes? Those were lovely times.

Please take care of yourselves up there, Maa and Papa. I know you're watching over me, but it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, okay? I'll be alright here, and you both enjoy your time together.

Until next time, take care.

Love, Koo"

Jungkook was currently writing his diary

Jungkook was currently writing his diary. Which is something he did daily. He always told his maa and papa everything, from his feeling to his thoughts.

He knew his maa and papa are watching him from up there. They had always been with him - his first best friend, his safe place, his everything.

But life wasn't always fair to everyone and he considered himself nothing special. He had faced a lot difficulties already. But he never complained. Not even once he blamed anything on god or other. He simply smiled and let everything go.

He put the pen down and patted his dairy and a smile of relief spread across his face. Glancing at the clock, he saw it was five in the morning. It seemed like sleep was difficult to catch tonight. So he decided to take a walk.

Being unable to sleep at night is something he is used to. Not because of his loneliness, but because of his profession. Let's not include his nightmares.

He was a writer and brilliant ideas often hit him at night. So it wasn't a big deal. He nodded to himself and grabbed his jacket and walked out of his pin drop silence apartment.

Had I forgotten to tell mention that Jungkook hated silence? I guess I did. Silence is something he hated. Especially, after his parents passed away but he never showed it. He always bottled up his thoughts, waiting for someone who would listen to him without judgment, just like his parents.