5. Soul cafe & Persistence

Jungkook was on his way to soul cafe as he had promised Yoongi and Hoseok that he would spend time with them.

His first dance class was fun and he enjoyed it a lot. Kids were really very energetic and talkative. He loved talking to kids.

Jungkook may or may not have wanted to go to the cafe because he didn't want to be a third wheel there, did he? But he didn't have an option, he guessed.

He took the book 'The Fault in our stars' with him so he could have something to pass the time and avoid being with two grown up guys, who would be busy with each other after inviting him.

On his way he started reading this book. While reading the story, he wondered if there was someone who loved him secretly and never had the courage to tell him that?

Did he really have an soulmate?

For him soulmate was not someone who was our perfect match or someone who would fit the gap, like they show in movies. Like someone who walked  into our life like a missing piece.

For him, a soulmate is someone who will shows us what we truly are. A person who shows us a mirror and challenge us to be who we really are.

A person who won't try to change us to be perfect but will tell us, 'we are perfect the way we are'. A person who brings out the real you in their presence.

The real you, who tries to hide from this world to maintain an image. The real you who is tried of pretending to be someone you are not.

That's the definition of a soulmate for him and he was willing to wait for that someone.

He didn't even notice that he had reached the cafe. He was so lost in deep thoughts. He sighed.

He entered the cafe and the smell of sweet flowers hit him. Maybe the room freshener. He took a deep breath and he loved this place already.

Jungkook had a feeling since morning that something good was going to happen today. He didn't know but he had a gut feeling.

He flinched when a hand tapped on his shoulder from behind. He instantly turned around to find Yoongi looking at him and trying best to not laugh.

"You scared the shit out of me hyung. Are you crazy!!!" He put his hand above his heart and rubbed it to clam his heart down.

Yoongi just laughed more at Jungkook's reactions and walked past him to thier seat where Hobi is also controlling his laughter.

After settling his heart down, Jungkook also joined them but he didn't forget to scold them.

On the other hand, our best friend duo was peeking inside the cafe from glass door. It would be a lie if I said they were not looking funny at all.

Some people from inside cafe were laughing at them while some were making weird face in reaction. "Are we gonna go inside or gonna stand here Tae" Jimin asked.

"Nu-hu dummy!! We will go but we need strategy first". Taehyung explained. "Strategy? For what? You just need to go there and talk to him. Simple". Jimin said, like it was such a easy task.

Tsk ask Taehyung, how much easy it is. He literally started Stuttering when he was practicing talking to Jungkook in front of the mirror, like a newborn baby who was trying to speak something other than mom-dad.

"Lets go" Taehyung took a deep breath. It's now-or-never thing for him today. They both entered and luckily the seats behind where Jungkook is sitting were empty.

They both quickly made their way there. Jimin sat right behind Jungkook and Taehyung at his side. Jimin overheard other friends of Jungkook saying something about ordering.