9. Night changes

Alarm began to ring, indicating that it was time to wake up. But however, that sound irritated someone in their precious sleep.

He irritably stretched his hand out to shut off the alarm. Almost breaking the alarm clock in the process.

The sound of someone's yawn echoed in the silent room and a pair of legs hung out from the bed

The sound of someone's yawn echoed in the silent room and a pair of legs hung out from the bed. Looks like the bed was small for that guy.

With a sigh, a young man around in his 20s woke up and began stretching himself. Slowly registering his surroundings.

But he froze with shock mid-movement. His eyes went wide as the realization washed over him. He blinked several times just to confirm he wasn't dreaming.

He hurriedly started touching his body parts. They are big, grown up, full of muscles and what not. They were nowhere near to twelve-year-old boy body.

His clothes, which he had wore last night were torn, showing off his muscles and biceps.

He hesitantly lifts his duvet to check inside and he gasped. He felt his throat dry as he started gulping his saliva.

It wasn't his "peepee" anymore!! It was something more bigger and thicker. What had happened to his peepee?

He stood up hurriedly, covering himself with a duvet as he ran towards his bathroom and locked the door. He turned around, resting his back against the door and started eyeing himself in the mirror.

This can't be true right? How could he become someone from twelve years old to twenty-one years old? It must be a dream, right?

He moved forward closer to mirror and looks at himself deeply. Trying to study his reflection. He looked incredibly handsome like no way he was an older version of himself.

He touched his cheek... face cheek and they were no longer chubby or soft. They were now beard cheeks with sharp jawline.

"My wish came true" He gulped, the sudden rush of shock, causing his mouth to fall wide open. His eyes widened in disbelief. He was frozen in a state of shock, the realization hit him like truck, leaving him breathless.