13. Good day..?

If I say Taehyung was sad, that would be an understatement.

How can his favorite day turn into this? He was so excited in this morning, to meet Jungkook but look now, what happened with him?

He just wants to go somewhere in the park and have his ice cream to lift his mood a little bit.

That's the problem with our human mind. Even the shortest incident affects us in every way possible, good or bad, we don't know, but it will affect us in some way and that's what exactly happening with Taehyung.

But alas how can you think Jimin will let him be like this. Nahhh, he never will. That's why he went towards Taehyung.

They were inside the auditorium but the sparks in Taehyung's eyes were gone. That excitement was gone.

"Taetae" Jimin whispered.

Taehyung raised his head to look at Jimin. Those eyes were so sad, that anyone would feel bad if they saw them and Jimin did too.

The thing is that, nothing can affect Taehyung if it's not related to his koo. That's why for the first time, Jimin doesn't know what to do? Because if someone can do something then it's Jungkook or either Taehyung himself.

But trying won't hurt anyone right?

"Taetae why are you so down umm? So what if they cheat hmm? See Jungkook beat their bums because they gave you hard time!! Isn't it a good thing?" Jimin said while throwing his arms in the air to show his excitement.

"Yeah he did that but chim I made a fool of myself" He said in a low voice that Jimin almost......... almost missed it.

"Oh that's what you are so anyway" Jimin said and then laugh at his own thoughts. Taehyung looked at him like he has grown two heads.

Like no seriously tell him, why does he have a Best friend like this one? Can't he even stay sad properly for few minutes?

He was about to say something back — his sad mood was already gone — when his phone rang. He pulls it out from his pocket, only to find Jimin's grandma's name.

"Ohh it's grandma" He said but before he could answer it, Jimin snatched his phone and answered it.

"YUP!! maa" He said loudly enough to gather some attention, which includes someone known as Taehyung's koo.

Which our Jimin noticed. He also noticed the way Jungkook was looking at Taehyung. So it's not only one-sided ugh?

Thanks to Jimin's brilliant mind, he immediately got an amazing idea. 'Uff If I'm not here, then I don't know, how taetae' s love story will start? ' He patted his shoulder mentally.

"Ohh my poor old maa. I'm coming don't worry. Okie byiee" He said and cut his call immediately. Totally ignoring when his grandma say 'Whome you are calling old you brat!!?'

He made a very sad face and turned towards Taehyung. And Taehyung knew something was up because Jimin was making a very bad fake sad face, which according to Jimin was so real. Anyone will think he is sad but Taehyung knew better than anyone else.

"What's with this fake ugly face?" He asked and ohh that definitely offended Jimin but still he took a deep breath and continues his act.

"What do you mean by ugly taetae? I literally have the most cutey, lovely and sexy face in this entire world 🥺. How can you say that?" Jimin made a very innocent baby face. But Taehyung only thinks of him as a pure devil in short form.

"Anyway I need to go home. Maa needs me with some work. Best of luck!! It's gonna be your turn soon because everyone is almost done" Jimin patted his right hand a few times before disappearing quickly, so that Taehyung won't get a chance to question him anything.