25. First Kiss

Being nervous won't help Jungkook. He knows that.

Yet here he was, blindfolded and on the verge of tears. Those evil voices are again trying to take control over him.

They are trying to break in and tell him that, Taehyung only wants to use him for his body, otherwise what else does he even have in himself for Taehyung to stay?

And Taehyung is aware of none. Taehyung was slowly bringing him to his bedroom. Helping him to climb stairs. But due to nervousness, Jungkook was stumbling a lot, which made Taehyung pout.

A little bit frustrated too. Because his patience is running and he is too eager.

He did what, he thought is right. He bends over a little and his one arm goes around Jungkook's back thighs and the other one on his back around Jungkook's small curvy waist. Holding it with his strong and rough veiny hands, tightening his hold.

He lifted Jungkook in bridal style.

That sudden action made Jungkook yelp in shock and clung to Taehyung for his dear life. Their touch was sending sensation to his whole body but also doubled his fear. 

Jungkook can feel Taehyung's rough hands through the fabric of his clothes. Oh boy, did it give tingles? You have no idea about it. He feels like, a rush of electric waves passed through his body. He feels the exact way they describe that first touch in the 90s.

Taehyung felt that too. Jungkook's petite waist fits perfectly in his arms. Jungkook looks so small and fragile in his hold.

He was climbing stairs very easily. It's like Jungkook's weight nothing for him, which is true. Jungkook was lightweight. This boy owns a body, girls will die for.

When Taehyung reached near his room, he even managed to handle  Jungkook with one hand.  How it will feel when Taehyung will manhandle him? Jungkook wonder.

'Would I be able to rescue myself if it happened without my consent? M I strong enough in front of him?' Jungkook was in his thoughts when Taehyung lower him on the bed. His chain of thoughts broke when he felt a soft mattress under him.

His heartbeats quicken. Sweat started forming on his forehead. It was becoming hard for him to breathe normally. Even with his closed eyes, he was trying to look here and there.

He gave his full focus on the surrounding, trying to hear every movement Taehyung was making. He can hear Taehyung moving around and some shuffling sound echoing.

And then it was silent.

Until he feels a presence beside him. He can feel the side of the bed suppressed as Taehyung sat beside him. His breaths become unstable when Taehyung's breath touched the side of his neck.

He can feel Taehyung leaning toward him. His slow breaths were touching his neck and shoulder which was giving him a tickling sensation.

Jungkook's steady breath turned into pants. He can feel Taehyung's chest pressing on his left arm and Taehyung's left hand slowly-slowly moving from his crock of neck to his nape and right hand going towards the back of the head and his both hands meet at the back of the head where the knot of the blindfold is.

Jungkook pants were coming out broken. Jungkook can feel the tension in the air.

Taehyung stood up and stand in front of Jungkook. His hands were still behind Jungkook, which made him tower over him and his arms were encircling around Jungkook's neck.

Their faces were so close that, they both can feel their hot breaths on each other lips. Taehyung slowly untied the knot of the blindfold and let it fall on Jungkook's lap.