4. First impressions & Weird magic

"Why were you so late, Tae? You know I was waiting for you for how long?!!" Taehyung just ignored his dramatic best friend. He knew he just liked to overreact.

A sigh escaped from Taehyung's mouth as he parked his cycle near Jimin's. "Stop your dramatic act and tell me, did you find anyway to impress koo?".

"I'm good to. And yeah, I slept well last night."

"CHIM!!!"

"Okay okay, clam down. Yeah I did. I went to men's wear store and I bought a t-shirt for you". Taehyung just looked at jimin as if he grew horns on his head.

"A t-shirt!? seriously!! I asked you to think of a way and you bought a t-shirt!!! What were you even thinking?" He said and he was so ready to become a murderer by killing his own best friend.

He launched himself at Jimin to beat him but Jimin stopped him by straightening his arm and put his palm on Taehyung's face.

"First listen to me, you angry little human. I'm gonna remove my hand, but don't you dare to attack me." Taehyung just nodded.

When Jimin removed his hand from Taehyung's face, then he received a deadly glare from taehyung. Which was nowhere near to something deadly. He was looking like a kid, whose candy you just snatched.

"So I went to men's store because there's a reason. I'm gonna ask you a few questions". Jimin said, but only Taehyung knows how much he is controlling himself.

"Jungkook is an adult right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, but how does that make sense!!"

"Will you let me complete?!!" Again taehyung just nodded, but Jimin knew Taehyung better. He knew he was going to interrupt again.

"And what Jungkook wears is adult clothes?"

"Yes, but he is an adult so he will wear adult clothes dude". Jimin ignored him and continued what he was saying.

"So I went to men's cloth shop where adult boys buy clothes. And I bought this t-shirt, so you can wear it and you will look like an adult then. So that will be a great first impression, right?" He explained so excitedly.

Then things started to make sense to Taehyung. He literally saw a halo behind Jimin's head. He swore he saw it. What a great idea!! Right? Let's just pretend it is.

"OH MY GOD CHIM!!!!!" He just pulled jimin into a hug. To overwhelmed by his great idea.

"Hehe I know.....I know, I'm a genius. But stay away from me. Back off and try this t-shirt" And Taehyung did. He took the t-shirt and saw that there was something printed.

"H.O.R.N.E.Y........ horney? What does that mean?" He asked but Jimin just shrugged his shoulders. He also don't know.

"I don't know, but I got this from the adult section, so it will have some meaning, but who cares? Not we, so just go and change. Remember what Grandma said 'First impression is the biggest impression', so just go".

Now, who is gonna tell them the meaning?

✵✵✵✵

Soon after five minutes Taehyung came out. He was checking himself because that t-shirt was too big on him. "How do I look Chim?" He asked and pouted. He started posing in front of Jimin.

"First class bestie." Jimin started clapping to encourage him, after all that's what best friends do.

Suddenly a voice came "Look who we have here" They looked towards the direction from where the voice came and found the bad boys of the town.