24. Blindfold

Have you ever waited for someone special?

Isn't it a kind of feeling which makes your heart race with their thoughts and your chest goes up and down with the hard deep breaths you take.

You are waiting for your someone special and your mind creates many scenarios which give you toe curling feeling.

Just one thought of them, looking at you with love and you just want to crawl into your bed and snuggle inside your blanket and squeal.

Well, that's something exactly happening with Taehyung and Jungkook.

One is waiting for his love to arrive and another one is waiting to reach his love as soon as possible.

But there is another kind of feeling present in Jungkook. A feeling of nervousness and his mind is alarmed. But what's the reason for that?

Oh maybe, it's because he talked to Yoongi and Hobi before coming here and they told him to be careful because they don't trust Taehyung yet.

At one point, Hobi couldn't control his police officer mind and told Jungkook -

'I'm having a weird feeling. Why he is calling you at night? What if he spikes your drink? or what if he brings you to his bedroom with an excuse and then!! Oh no no Jungkook you have to be careful' Well officer mind as I said.

Even though Jungkook laughed it off and told them, he trust Taehyung but this thought somewhere made a home in his mind. He too had wrote some scenes like this in his story. Dark theme you know and of course those crime shows, he watched.

That's why he is standing in front of Taehyung's door, yet he didn't knock the door.

'Come on Jungkook, just knock on the door. You trust Taehyung' He took a deep breath and knock the door twice and then ring the bell and backed away.

Just in a few seconds, the click sound of door opening echoed. And that nervous feeling which gave butterflies again grew inside Jungkook's body.

The door opened slowly slowly and a head peek out.

There was Taehyung, peeking through the door

There was Taehyung, peeking through the door. His almond eyes were staring straight at Jungkook and his face had an adorable pout.

Looking at Taehyung, Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung was looking adorable. Just with one glance at Taehyung and Jungkook forget about his uneasiness.

"Why are you peeking like that?" He asked and that pout grew. "Why are you late?" He questioned back. Now Jungkook knows why Taehyung is pouting. He cooed internally.

"Aish sorry sorry but won't you welcome me Taehyungie? Or should I go back?" He teased. Taehyung felt butterflies at the nickname Jungkook gave him.

"O-oh yeah, YES YES COME IN!!" He became excited to welcome his love of life. He is already dreaming of welcoming Jungkook into their own house.