18. Feeling safe

You know, if you are walking through a tough time or path, it will be the hardest journey for you to walk but if you have the right person beside you, walking in your path with you, it will be the most smooth and easy journey.

Walking side by side while holding-hands.

Wait, isn't this is something Jungkook wanted? Something he wished for? And here he is, living one of his dream with Taehyung.

Jungkook always used to wondered that, how it feels to have someone walking beside you, to cuddle, to hug when you feel low. And today, he got all of his answers.

Taehyung was on his side, walking beside him while holding his hand tightly yet softly. This mixture of firmness with gentleness is crazy. The warmth Jungkook was feeling from Taehyung's hand is unexplainable.

For Jungkook, walking with Taehyung in this moonlight night is way better than walking alone in daylight.

This feeling is magical. Beyond words. He is feeling safe with Taehyung. There is a saying, "Biggest thing a human can ever achieve is, making other person feel safe with them". And Jungkook believes in this too.

The warmth Jungkook was getting from Taehyung, it's the only thing, which was giving rest to the chaos, Jungkook was carrying inside.

Sometimes, you want no hope, no magic, no reason, no strength, you just need someone with whom, you just want to feel alive and that someone is Taehyung for Jungkook.

Jungkook keeps taking glances at Taehyung. His eyes were holding so many emotions. But the emotion which was at it's peak was 'Fondness'.

He was deeply looking at Taehyung, who was holding a small smile. Seeing Taehyung's smile, he couldn't help himself and he let out a silent Chuckle.

Taehyung is adorable.

'How can someone be this innocent yet mature? How can someone make me feel this, in such a short period of time? How can someone be this carefree? Is it possible to be this amazing?' Jungkook was thinking.

Jungkook was deep in his thoughts, which were full of Kim Taehyung. But his eyes never left Taehyung's side profile.

Truth be told, Taehyung was the most handsome person he ever saw. His sharp features, boxy smile, almond eyes, those moles on his face. For him everything was so attractive about Taehyung.

But for Jungkook, the most attractive thing about Taehyung was his nature. Taehyung is a Kindhearted, Selfless, innocent and bubbly person. He is a free soul in this cruel world.
He is — but Jungkook's thoughts are cut off by Taehyung, who is suddenly squealing in happiness. Jungkook blinked a few times and realize that, he was so deeply thinking about Taehyung. A wave of blood rushed toward his cheeks, making him blush hard.

"Koo koo see there" Taehyung pointed in a direction right in front of them.