7. Dance from Heart

Jungkook noticed one more thing about Taehyung's dancing that is -- Taehyung dance with his eyes close.

Just like him. Jungkook used to dance with his eyes closed because he believed that dancing with closed eyes allowed him to feel the depth of every dance move.

'He was so small yet he behaved like an adult. He was dancing with his eyes closed and it wasn't easy for everyone. Did he also think like me?' Jungkook thought.

Jungkook being a dancer himself, he knew how to observe each and every single detail about another person. It would be a understatement of this century, to say that, Jungkook wasn't impressed by Taehyung. This guy is highly impressed by Taehyung.

Taehyung danced from his heart and Jungkook couldn't have been happier. He could feel it.

Soon the music stopped and so did Taehyung's body. He was panting heavily but his eyes remained shut. He hadn't lost his posture yet. Which impressed Jungkook even more.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He felt jittery because the surrounding were so quite. There was no reaction from anyone. But everyone's reaction didn't affected him. What made him nervous was the silence from Jungkook.

" W-was I not g-good?" He stuttered, feeling like crying. He looked at everyone in the room but everyone's reaction was the same -- blank.

"S-sorry to do-disappoint" - He started bowing to apologize but he got cut off midway by a loud cheering and clapping.

He slowly lifted his gaze as he straightened up. His eyes were drawn solely to Jungkook, who had risen from his seat and begun to applaud.

In that moment, a surge of emotions engulfed Taehyung, forcing him forward and he raced towards Jungkook, throwing himself into his arms.

Taehyung encircled his arms around Jungkook's neck, their bodies embracing in a tight hold. His face found solace nestled against the curve of Jungkook's neck, a gesture that spoke of overwhelming emotions that defied words.

In that pure moment, the world faded away for both of them. It was a connection forged through shared admiration and overwhelmed feeling.

On the other hand Jungkook didn't know what he was feeling. He was experiencing something different but he couldn't pin point.

He put his one hand on Taehyung's back while his other was on back of Taehyung's head. Stroking his hairs.

Jungkook was feeling so warm and he felt like -- he was home. The feeling of being close to someone and never wanting let them go.

He tightened his hold around Taehyung as if someone might snatch this comfort from him -- If he loosely held Taehyung.

"You did amazing, little one" he mumbled in Taehyung's ears, patting his back to praise him.

"You were so good. You are my favorite now Taehyung. You literally looked like a pro dancer" He said, feeling how Taehyung tightened his hold around him.

Jungkook reluctantly broke the hug, even when he didn't want to but everyone is eager to compliment his little one.

"Wowwww Taehyung you are so awesome!"

"Baby you dance like an experienced dancer!"

"You have so much talent honey"

"You are really a champ" And so on. Everyone started praising Taehyung, which brought a huge boxy smile to his face.