3. Smile & Sadness

"Where were you?"

The first thing that greeted Taehyung as soon as he entered his home was his dad aka Kim Hwan . Holding newspapers in one hand and the other was occupied with a cup of coffee.

Taehyung was not prepared for this question and answer. He hadn't signed up for this. He swore on Jimin's latest remote control car.

"Sooniee took me and Jimin for walk because Jimin wanted to poop and I wanted to play running and catching the ball" He said, releasing a deep breath which he didn't even know he was holding.

But why was it so silent here? Did something happen? Did someon- Wait wait wait!!!! WHAT THE HELL HE JUST SAID?

'Well congratulations Kim Taehyung. Now get ready for a nice lecture' He thought.

"Umm dad" Bottom lip was between his teeth, chewing it.

"Well my dear son. What do you think I'm? A joker? A kid? A fool? Oh God, why do you even go to school if you don't want to learn anything? It's all Yuna's fault. Because of her love and affection, you are like this. You can't even make a good excuse. Taehyung!!!!"

Ugh, don't get hwan wrong. He did love Taehyung but he was strict. He didn't like the way Taehyung still behaves like a kid. Probably, he was the only one for whom, Taehyung was not a kid anymore.

"Sorry dad" he said in a low voice. His head hung low and eyes fixed on his shoes like they were the most interesting thing. Well right now they were.

"Try to improve your excuses Taehyung, so that they can work. Like seriously Sooniee took you both giant teens for a walk? Make something believable. Now go inside."

And Taehyung doesn't need to be told twice. He just run inside for his precious life. But there was someone who was enjoying the show.

Any idea? Wanna guess?

It's none other than the Kim Soonie. I told you that he  was a son of evil. That brat really enjoyed this while staying innocent like he was an angel. Ohh my poor Taehyungiee.

Hwan turned around and chuckled at his son's iconic excuse.

✵✵✵✵

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm his heart, when he reached his room. Ugh, that was close. If that Q&A had continued, then he was sure that it would have taken two hours of free lecture, which he was highly not interested in. Thank you so much.

Why would he? It wasn't like his dad was talking about the love of his life aka Jungkook. If his Koo was a topic then trust me when I say, he would be a topper.

He threw himself on the bed and his mind opened the gates of his morning thoughts. Which basically consisted of his Koo.

He thought about the way his Koo was smiling. That was such a peaceful and beautiful sight to witness.