28. Depth of Love

Jungkook was done with his practice and class.

"Byy sir! Good evening!~" His students greeted him bye. He also responds to them with equal enthusiasm.

"Bye kiddos~! Reach your home safely. Don't forget to tell your mothers where it's paining, so that she can treat your pain okay. And If your legs got swelling, put them in warm water, it will help" He adores and cares about his students a lot. They are his reason of happiness....well one of his reasons now.

His legs were paining too and they are a little sore but he will manage. Taehyung's morning massage helped him a lot. Taehyung knows where to put exact pressure.

A sigh left his mouth, he is tired. But he roamed his eyes and gave a look to his dance studio - and it was a mess, a big mess. He needs to arrange everything according to their place and after that, he can finally take a warm shower.

He sat on the couch of his studio like a starfish, panting hard. He was drenched in sweat. He was facing a little problem with breathing. He has a mild breathing problem sometimes when he overworked himself.

 He has a mild breathing problem sometimes when he overworked himself

He don't know, how long he sat down there, catching his breath. He was waiting for his sweat to dry, so that he can take a shower. He doesn't like being smelly. He is not a big hygienic person but still prefers to stay clean.

And then a knock on his studio door snaps him out of his trance. He looked at the door with his half-open tired eyes. Then he shifted his gaze to the clock on the wall. It's showing at 6:30 pm and he thought, who can come at this time?

He was about to say, the studio is closed for today but stopped when he saw a mop of a head peek inside the studio. Hairs were uncombed and spreading in different directions. Some were sticking to the forehead.

It was Taehyung.

It was like, Jungkook's every pain and tiredness washed away. His face lit up in happiness seeing Taehyung and he stood up within a second with a bright smile on his face. With his wide smile, he gestured Taehyung to come inside.

Taehyung entered inside with his head hung low. He cleared his throat, preparing his act. He is in full mood for fun today.

"Hello majesty, I'm Kim Taehyung. Are admissions still open? I would like to enroll myself in your classes" Taehyung said and bowed down in respect.

Jungkook let out a loud giggle at Taehyung's act, enjoying his play a lot. He let out a sound of throat clearing to play along. These are the moments he cherished with Taehyung. These small moments of happiness and laughter.

"You see peasant, my class already ended. You should've come early if you want admission. I don't like when people don't respect time" Jungkook tried to speak in his deep voice. Which gave a shiver to Taehyung's spine and Jungkook's busan accent wasn't helping him at all.

"Sorry my lord. This peasant works another job for food and shelter. I work hard to earn some money, so that I can take admission here. It's my dream to learn dance from you" Jungkook was amazed by Taehyung's acting skills. Taehyung has some tears in his eyes!!