15. Nightmare

It was midnight.

Moon was shining bright in the sky with stars

Moon was shining bright in the sky with stars. Seems like they are celebrating something, something they were waiting for so long.

Maybe because today was a start of a story created by God himself. And maybe because they got a chance of being a witness to the start of a beautiful journey.

That's true. A journey has started today with the blessings of nature.

They said that, nature witnesses everything. Your pain, happiness, sorrow, joy and peace. You just name it and they had witnessed it. Like they are keeping an eye on you as your parents.

Nature will be sad if you are sad and they will be happy in your happiness. But when the whole nature is celebrating that start, why there is silence in someone's apartment?

It was silent. Too much silence for anyone's liking. Even the moving sound of clock sticks could be heard.

And there stood Jungkook, near his window, looking at moon with his blank eyes.

His eyes were blank but teary too. He was silent but his mind was full of thoughts and memories. He was standing there with a storm inside. Maybe there was silence but in that silence, he was hearing voices, sharp and clear.

After coming back from the park, he was restless. His mind was occupied with so many thoughts. His mind was tired, his body was tired but still there was not a single glimpse of sleep in his eyes.

He tried to sleep after coming back from park but those memories, those nightmares were back. He started tossing and turning on his bad.

"Koo.."
.
.
.
"Koo this is not how you do it"
.
.
.
"I will be always there with you koo"
.
.
.
"My koo is the best!! I love you sooo MUCHHHH"
.
.
.
"Koooo"
.
.
.
"Koo"
.
.
.
"Bye koo"

"N-noo-oo" Jungkook was sweating badly. His voice was shaking and his body too. Those words were echoing in his mind.

"P-please don't l-leave me...... I-I'm sorry........ P-please..
noooo..... no.. no... NOOO!!!!" He woke up with a jolt. He was panting heavily.