34. Perfect Date

Taehyung was nervous.

Actually, he was beyond the title 'nervous'. After all, he was taking his love, his Koo on first date. And for cherry on top, he had no idea what to do.

He had searched on the internet for some ideas and the top most suggestion was, "Take your lover to a classy restaurant". And he thought, he won't follow that. Restaurant dates are too basic.

He wanted something unique, plus he had a surprise planned for his Koo. And his heart told him to do something peaceful. With just two of them.

But he did have a backup plan in case something went wrong. He felt, he should be prepared for the second option.

Right now, he was pacing back and forth in his room. All of his clothes were displaying themselves on the ground.

Yuna and Jimin were enjoying his misery. They stood at the door with the bowl of chips and enjoying a frustrated Taehyung.

They would stepped in to help him, but they are enjoying themselves too much to help him.

"Nahh this is too flashy... nope this is dull... ani this doesn't suit me... eehh this is too light... nooo in this I'll look poor... this is giving rich brat attitude vibe..." Taehyung was throwing his clothes one by one. Nothing was satisfying him.

He slumped down on the ground with a tearful face. He started throwing his legs in the air and his hands started throwing clothes here and there.

"Ahhhhhh I have nothing to wear. How will I go out, especially in front of Koo? I'll look like a bagger beside him!!" He was crying for real at this point.

Yuna felt pity for her son miserable condition and decided to rescue him from this misery. She handed her bowl of chips to Jimin and entered Taehyung's room.

"Ahmm, what happened to my son? Why are you crying and rolling on the ground?" She pressed her lips together tightly to not laugh out loud.

Listening to her voice, Taehyung immediately stopped his actions and sat up, giving her his best puppy eyes.

"Mom.. I have nothing to wear. I'm taking Koo on a date but nothing is good enough to wear and go with him" He whined in front of Yuna. Yuna faked gasp and looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"You are taking my son-in-law on a date and you doesn't even planned your outfit!? What will I do with you? Move aside, let me choose something. After all, you have to look good enough to stand beside him" She said dramatically and huffed. She pushed Taehyung aside and started looking for an outfit herself.

She shuffled through the clothes a little and finally, something caught her eyes. Her eyes lit up with happiness. She pulled out the outfit and put it on Taehyung's chest to see if it looked good on him or not.

She smiled in happiness because it was looking perfect. She handed over the outfit to Taehyung. "Here wear this and then, you will look good to stand beside my son-in-law".

"I'm your son, you know" Taehyung said in an offended tone. Yuna shrugged her shoulder "So..? Your point?" She asked with a raised eyebrows, daring Taehyung to say something else.

Taehyung laughed nervously and mumbled a low 'nothing'. He looked down at his outfit with a smile. He knew Yuna was kidding and she adored Jungkook but loved both of them equally.

Taehyung immediately rushed inside his bathroom to take a shower. Yuna and Jimin shook their heads at his impatient self and went away.

✵✵✵✵

Taehyung was nervous... again.