11. Job & Interview

"Taetae......Tae.......TAE.....TAEHYUNG.......KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!" Taehyung stood up abruptly.

Jimin had been trying to wake up Taehyung who was sleeping in his house gallery with a broom in his hands.

"Way to ruin someone's morning" he is grumpy. It's still seven in the morning for god sake.

"Now now keep your attitude in your pocket. Do you always want to do this household work. Stop this and start searching for job. Actually no. I've already planned everything. This company 'Mind Game' needed a video game designer, so I applied your name for an interview" Jimin blown air on his non-existing nail paint.

Taehyung just blinked at him. It took few minutes for him to digest whatever Jimin had just said. He started laughing in disbelief.

"From which angel I look like a video game designer to you??" He shook his head and started cleaning with him broom.

"Ohh hello, Mr. If you've forgotten, let me remind you. Your father is a owner of a video game company. You are the one who kept giving suggestions to him about what type of games he should create and all." Jimin glares at him.

"Yeah and he always rejected my thoughts and ideas" Taehyung glared back.

'This monkey like bear faced of human won't agree this easily. Let me play my Jungkook card' Jimin thought as he cleared his throat.

"Okay" Taehyung looked at him suspiciously. Nahh Jimin wouldn't agree this easily.

"Okay if you don't want to earn and keep living like a house worker. If you don't even want Jungkook to live a happy life, then what can I do?" Jimin let out a heavy sigh.

"What does Koo have to do with all this?" Taehyung  couldn't pin point on what Jimin is intending. Sometimes, what Jimin says went above his head.

"Okay, let me elaborate for your small brain. See if you keep working here, then how you gonna buy gifts for Jungkook? How you gonna buy new clothes for him? How you gonna buy food for him? Most important, where are you going to stay with him? In this corridor?" Jimin throws his hands in air.

He put a very sad and disappointed face to add weight to his acting. He looked closely at Taehyung's face and he was sure that his words had left a great impact on Taehyung.

The way Taehyung bite his thumb nail, he knew his plans was on track. He felt so proud of himself.

"Okay I will go for interview. I will do everything for my Koo. I will earn a lot of money for my Koo" Taehyung was determined to fulfill every needs of his Koo.

"But what should I wear? I don't have clothes" His lips were now pouting. Jimin shook his head and mummered 'Follow me' and Taehyung did, without questioning.

Jimin led him to a room which was close for a long time. Taehyung knew very well that whose room it was.