17. Fear & Warmth

Do you know fear?

In normal words, the feeling that you have when something dangerous, painful or frightening might happen. You got this fear because of some incident, accident or anything you are afraid of, which becomes your fear.

And when you face that fear, your body becomes frozen because your mind becomes subconscious. More like, your mind becomes numb. It stop working. You can't feel your body parts. You stand frozen in one place.

The evil side of your mind screams at you. It will start showing you your worst nightmare. It will make you listen to those voices, which you are most afraid of.

That's something the same happening with Jungkook.

Taehyung is drowning in front of him but his mind became numb because of his fear, which is flashing in front of his eyes.

Evil brian as I said.

One thing you don't know about Jungkook is, he has Aquaphobia. And as I said, something very dangerous and horrible led him to this phobia.

"n-nooo... n-no.. no... nono...no...." Jungkook kept repeating 'no' to himself. Shaking his head repeatedly.

He wants to save Taehyung. He can't let another person die in front of him. But his mind is not working with him.

He couldn't hear any voice. Everything around him suddenly went on mute. It feels like, his mind has shut every sound around him and everything started getting blurry in his vision.

He tried to rub his eyes but it was like his hands are tied to something. Like someone is holding his hands so that he can't move.

And there it was. Those voices. The reason for his nightmare, his sleepless nights.

Koo

"N.. no.. oo" Jungkook covers his both ears with his hands. He wants to stop this voice.

Save us koo

"P-ple-se d-don't leave-e mee" Now he knows, why his eyes were blurry. He is crying. These voices have a big impact on him.

You let them die Jungkook

"I...... I'm s-sorry. P-ple-se no" A loud sob escaped from Jungkook's mouth. This is what he always does. Keep saying sorry for something, which was out of his hands.

You are the reason behind thier death.

"I... d-didn't. I'm n-not" His sobs were getting louder and louder. But see his bad luck, there was no one there apart from Taehyung, who is on verge of drowning.

Taehyung saw a tree trunk and somehow managed to hold it

Taehyung saw a tree trunk and somehow managed to hold it. But even though Taehyung was drowning, he heard his koo voice. He managed to look in Jungkook's direction and then he felt his heart shattered.