26. Care of love

Mornings are like a blessing.

It's like they tell you that god has blessed you with one more day. You have one more day to live with your loved ones.

It's always up to you, how you use your blessings. Some enjoy it in the name of sunrise view and some waste it by keep sleeping till noon.

Sun was shining in the sky and gave his warm rays to a cozy room and lit it up for the universe, so they can witness their favorite couple sleeping soundly in each other's embrace.

Jungkook's legs were tangled up with Taehyung's one. His face is buried in Taehyung's chest, listening to his heartbeats and his one arm encircled around the side of Taehyung's chest. Taehyung's one hand was holding Jungkook securely in his hold.

Those warm sun rays stirred up Taehyung from his sleep. He squeezed his eyes and raised his hand to shield his eyes from sharp sun rays.

He was getting a little bit irritated from those sun rays. He tried to move and change his position but he was unable to do that. As he felt weight on his body.

He was wide awake now. He moved a little to see his love, who was sleeping soundly in his hold. All nuzzle up in him. Jungkook looks so peaceful in his sleep without any care of this world.

A wave of contentment and soothing feeling rushed over Taehyung. He was never a morning person before but now, he is enjoying his blessing by admiring his love.

God gave him one more day to show his love to his Koo. One more day to provide his Koo the warmth, comfort, strength, power and empathy which he deserved.

Taehyung promises himself to give this world to Jungkook. He will try his best to provide everything to Jungkook.

He started stroking Jungkook's back slowly to comfort him more and his one hand traveled to Jungkook's cheek and very gently caressed it. He feels soft baby-like skin under his thumb. He let his hand cup Jungkook's cheek. His long fingers were touching the back of Jungkook's nape and he let his thumb continue his work.

He smiled at the feeling he came across at this moment. Looking at his love sleeping in his hold with pouty lips, snoring slightly. It was his dream which came true.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep a little when his hair falls over his eyes. Taehyung saw that. His hand left Jungkook's cheek and made it's way to his fluffy bouncing morning hairs.

He started stroking Jungkook's hair with his fingertips and massing his scalp a little too, lulling Jungkook back to sleep.

Taehyung was living in that moment. He believes that, we can find happiness in little things instead of running behind big things.

And then, a idea came running to his mind. He will prepare a good breakfast for his Koo. Taehyung kissed his teeth and shook his head, when he remembered how light his Koo is. He will feed his Petal a lot.

He stopped his hand movement and gently detached himself from Jungkook. He very carefully laid Jungkook down on the bed and put a pillow between Jungkook's hands.

Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook immediately attached himself to that pillows and snuggle into it.

Taehyung bent down and kissed Jungkook's forehead gently. He let his lips stay there for a few seconds before moving back.

He stroke Jungkook's hair one more time and then stood up from the bed and left the room slowly after closing the curtains.

He doesn't want his Koo's sleep to get disturbed.

After an hour, Jungkook stirred in his sleep when he couldn't find the warmth and hold around him.

Jungkook rubs his eyes to remove the remaining sleep from them. He kept his hand on his forehead and slowly blinked his eyes open.