12. They meet

Currently, it's five in the morning and Jungkook is wide awake. His new book is gonna get published today and he has so much to prepare.

He is currently arranging everything. He needs to reach the venue at six, so that he can check everything there too. Publishing a book is not something small. It gives a lot of stress.

He is checking every detail about today's event which was sent by Yoongi. He didn't get time to check it last night.

He must say, he was shocked at first when he got to know about the number of readers, who were going to attend today's event and how many books had already pre-booked. It's happening with him for the first time.

Now he wonders, what got him so lucky? What or who was his lucky charm? He is almost done with checking his schedule when his doorbell rings and brings him out from his thoughts.

He stood up to check who is it at this early morning. He kinda knew it's gonna be Yoongi. He still went towards his main door and peek throw the hole and he was right, it's Yoongi.

He opened the door wide so that Yoongi can come in. He didn't even stand there to welcome him. He just turned around and again went towards his study table.

"What a nice way of welcoming someone" He hears yoongi saying that and sarcasm was visible in that.

"I know it was just you so anyway" Jungkook just shrugged it off and ohh that's definitely offended Yoongi. "What do you mean by it was just me? I'm also important!?"

"Whatever let you sleep at night" Jungkook didn't pay his mind to Yoongi. He has better work to do.

Yoongi and he kept bickering meanwhile Jungkook completed his work and stretch his hand in the air.

"Ahh let me take a shower now. Get out from my room and make me something to eat" He pushed Yoongi away, didn't even let him reply.

He moves toward his cupboard to look at his outfit. He still doesn't know what should he wear? He just looks at his clothes and mindlessly picks out white pants and Houston blue shirt with a white net print design on it. He went to take a shower.

After coming out of the shower, he made his way straight to his mirror to check his outfit. He got a satisfying vibe with his looks and decide to add some makeup. He just applied a very light shade of strawberry lip balm and some concealer under his eyes to hide his dark circles. He didn't get enough sleep because of this event. Even though he is used to not getting any sleep.

Within a few minutes, he was done with everything. He once again take a look at himself and went out from his room to see what Yoongi had prepared.

"So what's for today's breakfast?" He asked Yoongi as he took a seat near the kitchen island.

"My special Burrito with your favorite banana milk" Yoongi said proudly. Yoongi served Jungkook his breakfast which really looks tempting.

"Thanku so much for this hyung!!" With that Jungkook started eating. It's a nice start of his day. Maybe the day will be good.

✵✵✵✵

"We are late chim!! See the line is already formed. Ahhhh it's all because of your sleepy ass chim!!" Taehyung is sulking because he is late, three minutes late to be exact.