37. New adventure begins

Taehyung was running towards the bus stop because he was horribly late.

Jungkook had told him that he would pick him up at 10 but it's 11:30 now. And to his misery, his bike was out of fuel.

Yuna too, didn't wake him up because she was busy with Hwan and his alarm clock... DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT BETRAYER!! That stupid panda shape alarm clock suddenly forgot how to ring? Like dude, you had one job and you failed miserably.

"Koo will kill me. I'm so late, he might left already. And why the hell did my phone have to drown himself in water to try, how swimming is done!?" what a start of the day. He was cursing every possible thing in his life at the moment.

Oh about his phone? Well, the scene was like this, Yuna told him to give food to the fish but accidentally his phone slipped from his hand with fish food in the fish tank.

He was getting out of breath. He remembers his PT teacher told him that health is important and we should run to be fit. God he should have listened to that old man.

He needed to reach the bus stop as soon as possible. He saw the bus stop come into his view and he pressed himself harder to run faster.

As Taehyung finally reached the bus stop, he bent down and took support from his knees, trying to catch his breath.

Once he got enough air to feel alive again, he stood straight and his eyes desperately looked around the area for Jungkook.

His heart was beating rapidly because of the running he had done and also because of the uneasiness that had started to build inside his chest.

He couldn't see Jungkook anywhere and Taehyung's heart sank as he realized how much he had messed up, "Please don't tell me, he left already" he muttered to himself.

He fumbled in his pocket, searching for his switched-off phone, which, much to his frustration, remained lifeless. He couldn't call or message Jungkook to let him know he was there.

In irritation, he started slamming his phone against his hand and cursing at that damn lifeless device, "For God's sake!! wake up and do your work. Why do I even have a broke ass like you?! Please start, please".

But nothing happened. Taehyung smacked his phone one last time and huffed in frustration before sliding it back into his pocket.

Taehyung desperately scanned the area, looking for any sign of Jungkook or his vehicle. He considered asking the people around if they had seen a guy waiting, but his phone's absence made him hesitate.

He started searching around the area for Jungkook. What if he was still here waiting for him somewhere? He couldn't just go home without looking around. While running here and there around the area, he saw a park near the bus stop and he felt like, he should look inside it. Without wasting his time, he ran towards it.

When he entered, his eyes roamed around the area in desperation. His heart was beating slowly inside his chest and he could hear each beat his heart was taking.

'Please Koo, be there' he thought as he let out a shaky breath.

The park was filled with a lot of children, teenagers, adults and even elderly people. Then there was a hope lit up in Taehyung that Jungkook might be here. He was so fond of kids and elders. He might be there somewhere.

He saw an elderly couple laughing near the entrance gate of the park. 'Maybe they know or saw Koo', he thought, clinging to this tiny hope, he made his way towards them.

"Hmm hello, Grandma and Grandpa" he greeted, catching the attention of an elderly couple. They were surprised by Taehyung's sudden approach and looked at him with warm, curious eyes. The woman, with a gentle smile on her face, responded, "Oh, hello there, young man. How can we help you?"