43. It's Time

Six days later..

It had been six days since that night where Taehyung tried his best to make Jungkook believe him.

Six days since the night where Taehyung realized that Jungkook doesn't believed in fairytales.

But it was okay because Taehyung knew that it was not Jungkook's fault. Neither his. All he could do was try to make Jungkook believe but what could he do when Jungkook couldn't see the book?

Nothing.

And even if he was on Jungkook's place, maybe, he wouldn't have believed it too. Maybe.

Now with their wedding approaching, he put all of those thoughts aside to enjoy every moment of his wedding. He will think later about how to make Jungkook believe him. Even if Jungkook doesn't, it doesn't matter.

He was just too excited for their big day. A day that will tie them together for forever till death do them apart. Taehyung has been so busy with this work that he even forgets about that day incident.

His all wishes came true, his every desire came true, his dream came true.

He was getting married to the love of his life. What else a man wants? Nothing right?

The wedding destination, wedding rings were decided by Yuna and Jungkook.

Hwan and Taehyung obviously have no say in that because none of them wanted to sleep on the couch. Plus, Yuna and Jungkook got better taste in those things compare to them.

Also, other things like decoration, food, guest invites, cake, wedding dresses were Taehyung and Hwan's department.

Fair enough.

And now, sitting in a cake shop along with Jimin, they were waiting for Jin. Taehyung was feeling rush of excitement in his body.

He was going to decide their wedding cake today.

Even though it was Taehyung and Hwan's department, Hwan couldn't accompany him. He got an urgent call from wedding planner, and he was having difficulty in choosing cake's flavor.

He couldn't call Jungkook here because of that stupid ritual so he called Jin. He was not able to decide between Belgian chocolate cake and chocolate truffle cake. Both were tasty and held their different charms.

Soon the bell chirmed, announcing the arrival of new company. Taehyung and Jimin's head turned in that direction and their face lit up when they found Jin at the doorstep.

"Jin, thank god you are here. Help me to decide which flavor to choose!" Taehyung dragged Jin with him to their tables to make Jin taste both cake slice. At the end, chocolate truffle cake of three floor was decided.

Taehyung and Jimin cheered and Taehyung was dreamingly talking about his wedding day plans. How he will take entry in church hall while dancing. How he wanted to go on his knees when he will take his vows which he himself prepared.

He had dream all of this and he wanted to live each dream of his.

But there was something off.

Jin was oddly silent, and he was just staring at Taehyung with pity in his eyes. Like he knew something which was still hidden in the hands of fate.

Something was going to happen because the air decided to flow in different direction. That glowing face of Taehyung was merging with blurry image in his eyes.

And see the game of nature, Jin was not the only one who could feel it.

Jungkook did to.

Jungkook's room was a mess just like his thoughts. He was packing his bag because according to Yuna, him and Taehyung will go for honeymoon directly after their wedding. So, bags should be packed beforehand.