29. Taehyung meeting his Parents

You know there is a saying that, "There are a thousand books on mother's love but just a few lines for Father's".

True, isn't it? 

Father is someone who protects you, scolds you, take care of your needs, maybe sometimes shout at you, but he is the one who believes in you the most. Who loves you unconditionally. He is the one, whom you look up to as your role model. He is the one who strengthened you to face this world.

He is the one, whose finger you held for the first time. The one, who let you sit on his shoulder, so that you can see the world from above. The one protects you as a shadow, encourages you with actions and loves you in silence.

He held you in his arms, when your own legs were not able to carry your weight. And when you grew up enough, he becomes the one, who will always hold your back. No matter what, he will be the one, who will stand by your side when the whole world will stood against you.

He might be not a king or the richest but he treats you like a prince/princess and never let you feel poor. Because of him, the most costly things become the cheapest for you. Maybe you survive in this cruel world because his hand always keeps your head in his shadow. 

Maybe his love is too precious, that even words can't justify it. Maybe this is the reason Taehyung was numb. His dad was in the hospital. He was suffering and Taehyung didn't knew about it. His dad is hospitalized and god knows in what condition he is.

For a child, his parents are his everything. So does for Taehyung. Hwan, who took him under his arms when this world neglected him. He gave him love which his real father was unable to provide.

He was the one who passed the whole night by sitting beside him, when he was suffering from a fever. He was the one who came running from his office and rushed Taehyung to the hospital when he broke his hand. He was the one, who sat outside of the ICU for twelve hours on a cold floor without eating and drinking water, when cashew nut was stuck in Taehyung's oxygen pipe and he was not able to breathe. 

For Taehyung, if Jungkook is his world, then his parents are his universe.

Tears were flowing from his eyes non-stop. His mind and heart, both refuse to accept the news he got from Jimin. He was trembling in fear. The last time Hwan got admitted to the hospital was three years ago, when he got his first heart attack. And Taehyung's mind was replaying that hospital image of the almost lifeless Hwan in front of his eyes.

Jungkook was shit scared to see Taehyung like that. He doesn't even know what's the reason for Taehyung's condition. And he can see Taehyung is slipping into a panic attack. He can't let that happen.

He shifted closer to Taehyung and encircles his arms slowly around him, pulling him into his embrace. Started rubbing his back to keep Taehyung warm.

"Shhh Tae, I'm here. Breathe for me please. You can do it tae, please follow my breath. Come on Tae please" Jungkook kept whispering to Taehyung. He needs to bring Taehyung back.

Taehyung can feel arms wrapping around him, giving him comfort which he needed the most right now. He can hear the words Jungkook was whispering. He can feel the movement of Jungkook's chest, which is going up and down with the breath Jungkook was taking. 

He tried to follow every movement of Jungkook. He knew, becoming numb won't help him. His dad needs him. His brother needs him. His mom needs him. He needs to be there as soon as possible. And only Jungkook can help him at this moment. Only Jungkook can give him the strength he needs.

Jungkook's one hand was rubbing Taehyung's back in circles and the other was stroking his hair. He can feel, Taehyungs breaths becoming normal. He hugged Taehyung even more tighter to provide the warmth he needs.