36. First wish

5030 words... if you find any mistakes, ignore it.

--------------------------------------------

"You know, you don't have to blindfold me"

Jungkook who was sitting beside a whining Taehyung, who said the same line for the hundredth time, rolled his eyes.

When it comes to patience, Kim Taehyung knew nothing.

"For God's sake, Tae, stop complaining. I already told you, I will remove it when we reach our destination. So shut up or otherwise, I will tape your mouth too" he warned but Taehyung knew that Jungkook would actually do what he said.

"You are so cruel. When I blindfolded you, I carried you to my room in my arms like you were someone made of glass. Well, for me, you are. A soft Petal who should be protected at any cost but see how you are repaying my loving gesture" He pouted.

Jungkook's heart did skipped a beat as he remembered that night and there was a huge urge to blush but the irritation he was feeling at the moment overpowers it.

Why couldn't Taehyung just be patience?

"Don't pout, it won't work. And stop asking about where we are going. Ask one more time and I will drop you back at home and won't talk to you for two days" he threatened and it was enough for Taehyung to shut his mouth. He wouldn't survive two days without talking to his Koo.

"Okay, I won't ask. Just... don't stop talking to me. I won't be able to handle it" Taehyung said but he sounded soo lost, causing Jungkook's heart to flutter.
The little irritation he had been feeling was long gone. He felt a strong huge urge to kiss the pout away from Taehyung's face.

But he controlled it. He wouldn't give in so soon. Nahh, he wouldn't.

"I won't, Love. And sorry for reacting this way. I'm just little anxious I guess or maybe a little nervous too. This is my first time doing something like this. What if I messed it up for you? What if I disappointed you?" His palms were very sweaty and he kept covering his ears repeatedly to hide his nervousness.

Taehyung smiled because he knew Jungkook might be touching his ears, a very adorable habit of Jungkook's he adore. He reached out and gently took Jungkook's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Petal, you could never disappoint me. I trust you. We are not perfect, Koo. We will learn together. I was nervous too before our first date. And what matters to me is your efforts and attempts. So it's okay, Petal" he said softly, trying to reassure him, as his hand reached to Jungkook's cheek, caressing it gently.

Jungkook's nervousness started to fade as he felt the warmth of Taehyung's hand "I just want everything to be perfect for you" he murmured, leaning into Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand into his and squeezed it a little to show that, he was there through his actions. Again, action speaks louder than words. Jungkook smiled, his heart swelling with affection.

"And it will be perfect because you're my Koo. You always put your heart into everything you do and that's what make it special. The fact that you wanted to do something special for me means the world to me and nothing could ever disappoint me when you are involved" he reassured Jungkook, gently rubbing his thumb over Jungkook's knuckles.

As the car continued its journey, Taehyung decided to break the silence with a playful question. "Can I have a hint about where we're going now? Please, just a tiny littol one?"

Jungkook chuckled, realizing that Taehyung's curiosity was simply a part of who he was. "You won't listen to me right? Okay, just one hint" he gave in. He was too whipped for Taehyung to resist him more.