38. Wonder Land of love

A/n - I tried making it short but understandable enough. Tip for this chapter is read it slowly and imagine everything as per your taste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to Wonder Land of love!" a very excited voice of Jungkook echoed.

Taehyung looked at the grand entrance of this wonder land. He had heard about this a lot.

And all he knew about this place was it was a kind of park more like a wonder land where replicas of some places, which are symbols of love, are made.

Visiting this place makes you feel like you are traveling a mini world of love. Perfect for those who want to travel the world with their lover.

Taehyung was wondering why he was there? Maybe you guys too. Jungkook will tell Taehyung on his own, but let me tell you this now. They are here to fulfill the second wish of Taehyung!!

* Travel the world with Koo by my side...

Taehyung wished something and Jungkook doesn't fulfill it? Ptff jokes on those who think this is possible. If Taehyung wished it, Jungkook would fulfill it anyhow.

"Is that wonder land of Love people talk about?" Taehyung couldn't help himself but asked making Jungkook chuckle.

"Yes Tae, it's that wonder land of Love. Now should we go in? because honestly, I can't wait anymore. Let's goo~~" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's forearm and started dragging him, which made Taehyung laugh. Jungkook behaving as a total carefree kid was his favorite thing.

"Welcome Gentlemen, hope you will enjoy your day in the mini land of Love" the staff at the entrance greeted them. They both quickly bowed to thank them and finally stepped inside the mini-world.

"From where we will start?" Taehyung asked, excitement was visible in his tone.

"Umm, let me see" Jungkook opened the guidebook and nodded to himself in understanding and said, "Let's start from your favorite, Paris. They have a replica of the Eiffel Tower and a mini Pont des Arts bridge," he said.

"WE WILL SEE MINI VERSION OF THEM!?" Taehyung shouted in disbelief and excitement, gaining rapid nods from Jungkook. There is no doubt that Paris was his one of the favorite places in this world. As people say, "You smell Love in Paris air" because it's known as a city of love.

Taehyung was so excited that he grabbed Jungkook's wrist and started walking hurriedly. Jungkook chuckled at his hyper-excited baby and walked fast to match Taehyung's pace. Guess the idea of visiting the mini world land was not bad.

As soon as they reached outside the area where the mini-Paris was built, a board attached to the gate, which reads "Welcome to love land, Paris" greeted them. They excitedly stepped inside and their curious eyes roamed around the area to capture everything and save the sight as a memory in their minds and hearts for forever.

They walked a little, and beautiful mesmerizing sight of Eiffel Tower was in front of them.

Taehyung was awestruck and lowly whispered, "Pinch me". It was a golden chance for Jungkook so he dared not to miss this once-in-a-time opportunity. He held Taehyung's right arm into his left hand and he pinched the upper arm with force.

Taehyung yelped loudly in pain and he hurriedly rubbed the sore part of his arm where Jungkook pinched. His poor arm is becoming red because of the sweet assault.

"Why did you pinch me this hard!? Oh my poor arm, see how red it became," he complained as he showed his arm to Jungkook, which made Jungkook giggle, "You told me to pinch you, so I did," he replied with a shrug.