23. My one

People say a bright morning brings a good day. And after the darkest night always comes the brightest day.

Which is true. Darkness never comes as a permanent guest. No matter how much bad time you are facing, there will be always a bright light in your future. Nothing is permanent then how can you think darkness will?

Maybe that bright light will come in form of a second chance, song, thing or a person. You never know.

Just like Taehyung came into Jungkook's life as his bright light, which will bring him out from the darkness.

Everyone needs a 'their person', whom they can call 'my one'. You don't need to label your relationship with that person to make them your person. Just like for Jungkook, Taehyung is his person now. Without any label.....yet.

Like a fresh start, the bright light of sun rays came straight from the window and falls on the sleeping figures on the couch.

Jungkook felt sun rays hitting his face, which irritates him. He is a morning person but today he doesn't want to wake up. He just wants to keep his eyes close and enjoy the warmth.

He feels like, it's been ages, he got this good sleep. He doesn't even remember, when was the last time, he sleep this well.

But what's the reason for this?

Oh maybe the warmth he is feeling? Or maybe the safety he is feeling from the arms wrapped around him? Or maybe the dhak dhak dhak sound of a heartbeat which is working as a lubby to him.

Wait heartbeat? Arms? Warmth? What the—

And then Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes, just to find himself wrapped into Taehyung's arms.

He was lying on top of Taehyung, his face buried into Taehyung's chest listening his heartbeats and Taehyung's arms were wrapped around him securely and his chin rested on top of Jungkook's head

Intimate position? Hell yeah!! Otherwise Jungkook won't become like a living red tomato version of a human.

He feels so shy by just seeing their position, imagine what will happen in the future when they will do — SHUT UP ARICA FOCUS ON STORY!!

So as I was saying, He feels shy. His cheeks heat up and he was blushing hard. He bites his lips in that sweet nervousness which gave butterflies in his tummy.

Can't blame him, this is the first time, he is so close to someone and that someone turned out the guy he likes. He felt like he won this life.

The warmth is everything and he wants to be a little selfish and just stay like this for some more time. He feels like, Taehyung's heartbeat is filling the void of his heart.

Taehyung looks unreal to Jungkook. How can a person look this flawless even in the morning, while sleeping? Jungkook just can't believe it.

He raised his right hand and move it closer to Taehyung's face. He wants to touch Taehyung's face so badly. But there is a hesitation in him. 'What if I wake him up?'