10. New Start

"Where is he Chim?"

Both best friends were at Dimond tower and it's safe to say that Taehyung was very impatient, just to see his Koo.

Jimin didn't even reply because he was busy in dozing off on the nearby bench. He was too done with Taehyung because his best friend hadn't let him take his precious nap.

Taehyung was just walking here and there, biting his nails in tension. His eyeballs were roaming in all directions. Then it hits him, the presence of his Koo.

He turned around hurriedly and there his Koo was. Walking like a runway model in his glory.

A lot of things changed when Taehyung became an adult. One of these was, that Jungkook couldn't feel the feeling of Taehyung's presence as he used to do.

Taehyung rushed toward Jimin, who had been sleeping peacefully until now and kicked him on his butt. Jimin fell on the ground with a thud and hissed in pain. He glared at Taehyung and if looks could kill then Taehyung would have been six feet under by now.

Before Jimin could say anything Taehyung turned him toward Jungkook's direction. "Ohhh", escaped from Jimin's mouth.

"Go ahead and have your man" Jimin pushed Taehyung in front. Clapping his hands in encouragement. Taehyung shook his head as no. Jimin kept pushing him but who was he kidding? Taehyung was a big, heavy man now.

In their pushing session, Jungkook came right behind Taehyung and was about to pass by his side. Jimin did what his mind told him to do in that moment.

He pushed Taehyung towards the ground with his whole power, which leads Taehyung to fall at Jungkook's feet.

Jungkook stopped abruptly because someone had just buried their face at his feet. What the actual hell!! Taehyung didn't even dare to look up. He was too embarrassed to show his face.

"Hey are you okay" Jungkook's sweet voice echoed in Taehyung's ears. He could have fallen asleep right then and there but the level of embarrassment he was feeling, he couldn't.

"Hey stand up! come on, let me check. Are you hurt anywhere?" Jungkook crouched down to support Taehyung to stand up. When he placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, they both felt a shiver run down in their spines.

Jungkook couldn't pinpoint why that happened, but he just shrugged it off. He helped Taehyung stand up and that's when his breath stopped. He felt his heart dropped in his stomach.

They both were lost... lost in each other's eyes.

Jungkook felt like he can read those eyes. Like those eyes were saying something to him. Those pair of eyes held a lot of things. But what?

And Taehyung just stared at Jungkook without even blinking. He was so close to Jungkook. He couldn't believe it. He was thinking of it as a dream and felt that, if he blinked, he would wake up.

They both were feeling a different kind of euphoric feeling. Feeling like they had found something they both had been yearning for their entire lives. They felt at peace, especially Jungkook.

Jungkook don't know, what was happening but he wanted to stay there. He was getting good and safe vibes from the men in front of him.

On the other hand -- Jimin who had been laughing his ass off a few minutes ago, was now staring at them in awe. The way they both turned into statues was very impressive according to him.

Even though he didn't want to but still he needed to bring them back so that his best friend could make some progress. He started walking towards Taehyung and Jungkook's direction.