Author note/question (05/12/22)

Hey loves! I am currently working on a re-write of this story. While it was one of my first stories ever written, I have been struggling with keeping this book up here just because of my feelings to it.

So my question for everyone who read the book and liked it to whatever degree is : when I finish the rewrite, would you all like it posted here on wattpad to experience the story from how I think it should be written today?

If yes, would you like it to replace all of these chapters, so the old version with a million mistakes don't exist, or would you all like both versions of the story as separate books?

I personally want to upload them to this book and replace everything but I know that some people like having the first and second versions to compare and whatnot (I know I do with some books).

I want people to be able to know I've completely updated the book and by putting it here you all could enjoy it, but I wonder what will happen if I post it separately.

I am lowkey struggling with a very simple decision and would like at least one persons input-

Please please please comment on what you would prefer to make my life so much easier, or if you would like to not even have the option to experience a newer/better plotted and more realistic version of the story.

Comment and let me know so I can stop over thinking this silly little decision over a book!

Thanks, love you all!

-vixxen 2022