13

I hear the water turn on in the bathroom and i sit up. It can't be morning already. Sure enough it wasn't, the sky was still dark and so was the room. "Tanks Twistan." I hear from the bathroom as the door cracks open even more.

I rub my face as Lou and Tristan walk out. I give Tristan a questioning look as Lou crawls up onto my bed and over to me.

He mouths water to me and I nod my head as Lou lays down in my lap. Tristan sits by us and looks at Lou. He gives her my baby blanket that I let her use when she has bad dreams.

"I'm gwad your back Huntie."

"Yeah, did Tristan take care of you when I was gone?"

She nods and crawls into Tristans lap before passing out in his arms. I smile as he holds her carefully like she's gonna break. "She really does like you." I say.

He shrugs and smiles at her. "You know she doesn't like most people. I'm glad out of anyone she trusts you." I say getting up out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To change, I can't spend the whole night in Jeans." I say walking to the closet ad grabbing a new shirt with long sleeves and some basketball shorts and tossing them on before throwing my old clothes in a hamper. I crawl back into bed and Tristan looks like he's gonna pass out soon too. I take Lou from his arms and laying her down next to the both of us.

I watch as Tristan lays down with an arm over his head and soon I lay down too way to tired. It's probably around one in the morning and I am to tired. I hear Tristan mutter things in his sleep and he starts to fuss around too, like his hand starts to twitch and he starts to form little beads of sweat on his forehead.

I sigh and get up, Rolling Lou to where I was and crawling to where she was. I move Tristan into my arms and wipe his head before kissing it and taking his hand in mine. He's been having nightmares too? Why wouldn't he tell me this?

Probably because he doesn't want to worry me about him.

I sigh as Lou cuddles into me and Tristan stops fidgeting and calms down in my arms. I could honestly live like this.

I wish I could stay in this position with Tristan forever.

But slow.

I just have to take things slow with him. Thats literally all he has asked of me, and that's the least I can do for him.

-----------------

Getting up around six in the morning I stretch out and yawn. Opening the Window a bit I look out it and see some of the pack setting up something outside.. I sigh and head to the bathroom to change into my running clothes and brush my teeth and hair.

After I change I run out into the room again and pick up Lou in my arms and carry her to her room. My parents wont be up for another hour either so I have enough time to run through a chunk of the woods. tucking her in and running back to my room to make sure Tristan is still asleep.

I open the door and see Tristan stirring in his sleep again. I walk over to the bed and sit next to him taking his hand and rubbing it gently.

"where you going?" Tristan slurs out with his eyes still shut.

"On a run. I'll be back in a half hour or so."

"Okay." Tristan says before going back to sleep. I smile as I get out of the room. Go through the woods quickly I rush my run and ge back to the house in thirty-five minutes. Covered in sweat I walk into the house and people are rushing around with food or table things. "Whats going on?" I ask some older lady.