•8•

---------
Hunters POV.
---------

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE HELL UP GRAY!" I scream out loud completely forgetting what time it is or who's around me. Tristan shoots up and looks around alert as hell.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. Sorry. Sleep talking?"

"Oh."

"Go back to bed." I mumble to him as I swing my arm over my head.

"I d-don't *yawns* need to." I laugh a bit and look at him again.

"Yes you do. Lay down." He looks around and lays down again against my chest. He wiggles so he's almost completely covered in the blankets. My arm goes over his body and I relax again listing to his breathing and heartbeat again.

Every once in a while Tristan will mumble a few things in his sleep, but nothing really audible. I stayed awake most the time taking a small nap every ten minutes to make sure that Tristan doesn't have another panic attack. I don't think he knows he cuddles against me at night but I fucking love it.

After a few hours his head starts to twitch and he mumbles words a bit louder. I sit up and pull Tristan up too. "Tristan wake up." He thrashes around until he wakes up. I stop shaking him and he stares at me.

"What was going on?"

"I-um...Nightmare." I whispers looking down.

"You Okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I think so."

"Okay."

I get up and Tristan rubs his eyes before watching me. I grab a hoodie and shorts and toss them into the bathroom before looking at him. "I'm gonna take a shower really quick."

He shakes his head and gets up while looking at his phone and the door. "If I leave the door open and you sit near there will that be okay?"

He thinks for a bit and nods as I walk into the door. He follows and sits against the wall as I turn the water on and strip down. I can feel how anxious and sad Tristan is right now though the mate link that's forming right now, andI hate how he can't feel anything like that yet because he's a human.

For him to get the actual link I have to mark him and I can't do that. Yet. Hopefully. I don't want to get into it.

I hate how a stupid link is forming already because I haven't spent time with him since I found out he was my mate.

And now that have been with him over a day, it's kicking in at hypo speed.

As I finish Scrubbing my hair I turn off the water and grab a towel. Getting out of grab another and drying my hair out and brushing my teeth. I feel Tristan's stares on my back as I finish up and turn around smirking at him.

"What?" I ask playfully as a pink spread covers his ears and cheeks as he turns around. As soon as I have clothes on I turn the shower on again and toss some towels at Tristan. "Here. I'll wait in the bedroom with some clothes." He gets up and looks in tHe bathroom.

"There's nothing in there Tristan." He walks in and looks at me without saying anything. "I'll just be in the other room." I say. I thought he would shut the door but it stays open as I get my phone and check social media's as I hear the shower go. After a few minutes the water shuts off and I get up to get clothes for Tristan.

As I pass by the door to the dresser I see Tristan in a towel around he waist lightly. I stop and look at his back as he runs a hand through his hair, which is damp and long.