14

--------------

Tristan's pov.

----------------

Sitting down on the chairs I think I'm going crazy. Heights is my number one fear, besides my dad, and I'm at least 50 ft up in the air by myself. Not really alone, but I don't know any one here.

Everyone seems excited about this and I don't know why. Apparently a lot of people get hurt for a small title.

A few years ago some guy died afterwards. This course looks hectic too. A lot of mud and wood that's for sure. There's five main opsticuls that everyone has to pass that includes full body work.

A ginormous set of monkey bars thirty feet up in the air and at least 30 ft long. Then a cargo net and you have to climb up onto some wood posts where they have to somehow get to each one and cross with out falling.

Next is the swimming section of a 200 yard swim and then everyone competing that's left has to take down one "guard of the bell"-which is someone they have to fight and if they take down the guard they have to climb a 30 foot rope and hit the bell to win.

This is like a triathlon I guess, but more intense. And you can/ will get seriously Injured if you fall. But apparently werewolves heal faster than people so it only is a week of bed rest for most people. Everyone starts cheering as at least 20 people walk out and get in line for the start.

A gun goes off and everyone competing runs to the bars. I see Hunter immedently take first and starts the bars before anyone even reaches them. Skipping three at a time he easily gets half way across but people are catching up.

Skipping the last five He leaps into the net along side one other guy. Both climb the net but the bulker Guy gets his foot caught as others climb up and shake the net. Three people already fell on the bars and two more on the net lose their grip. Hunter holds on tightly and you can see every part of him working.

Hunter gets to the beams and leaps from one to the other as everyone races down there and cheers up here. Getting to the eighth beam many people are catching up to hunter on these and no ones fallen thank god. Hunter speeds up his foot work and stops before diving into the water. He dives down the drop bringing everyone out of their seats as everyone else is climbing down the beams.

When hunter comes up and starts swimming everyone cheers and I watch with Eager eyes as he swims faster than I've ever seen anyone swim. He really is trying to win this.

Getting out and running to the guards, along with others chasing after his tale, he makes it to his rope and the guards comes out and they go at it. I listen to people talk behind me watch hunter. These guys are super big. "Why isn't he using his right arm?"

"Hunter has an amazing right hook, why isn't he using it?"

"He won't ask it past here if he doesn't get a good hit on the guard."

"He's worked so hard."

I stare and notice that Hunter is trying not to use his arm as much as he can. Falling to the ground due to a blow to the face from the other guy; everyone watches Hunter. "Hunter never falls. Ever."

"What is up with him today?" Everyone talks about hunter and totally forgets about everyone else getting beat to the ground trying. I watch with pleading eyes that he will stop this and give it up. He's obviously hurt! The guard bears him down twisting him up and beating him down every time he gets up.