•5•

"What the hell do you know!" I scream, standing up finally, still in the corner. "How did you find out!" My hands ball into fists and I have to hold back tears, again.

Damn I cry a lot.

"It's pretty obvious if you pay attention."

"No, it's not. You don't get to say that. You can't say that." Whispering the last part, mostly for mostly for myself, I shake my head and rub my eyes. this isn't happening.

"Tristan, you are bruised up everyday-"

"Because of you! Or your friends! You guys...are the problem! Shut up!"

"You have bruises, in places that others didn't give you. You come to school in more pain every day, some days it worse. I see that, I have been seeing that for weeks, years even!"

"No! You guys are the ones-"

"I know! We are a problem, I am a problem. And I am sorry. But I see you too, I saw your place today! I highly doubt that you are the one with a drinking problem!"

"St-"

"And there was blood on the fucking wall? unless someone was murdered there the night before, explain that! Explain the fact that you were using the door frame the other day to hold your self up? You were In more pain than I have ever seen you in!"

"No!"

"I know it is just your dad at home. I know it is just you two! Explain to me what I am wrong about Tristan?"

"Y-you aren't! Thats the problem! You aren't wrong! Stop."

This is wrong, why does he know this? Why does he pay attention like that! He can't know about this! I don't want him to know about me dad.

I don't want to be here.

I am not in Hunters home, I was not saved by him, I did not just see a wolf or what ever that was, and Hunter does not know about my dad.

This is just a dream.

"Tristan, You need to calm down, again."

"NO! No you-you can't say t-that. I-I Can't-You." That's when I broke. I broke down, Falling to the floor in tears.

How did he know, I can't do this. Hunter caught me in his arms and set me down in his arms, cradling me and rubbing my back as I cried. I think I tried to punch him or at least hit him in the chest or something as he did so.

"I-I've tried to...so fucking hard." I whisper.

"I Know. And it's going to be okay."

"No! I tried! I need to hide it! I need to leave! I can't be here, I can't be here! let me go. let me go Hunter!"

"Stop."

"No! Let me go. I shouldn't be here! He...he-I don't know! I need to leave! O don't want to be here! I wasn't to leave. Let me leave Hunter! Please!"

"I can't Tristan, please calm down!"

"No! Please, please, please. He'll find me here! He'll take me away again, let me go. Please just let me run! I'm scared! He'll c-come after me. H-He wants m-me dead."

"no, your safe. Your safe right here Tristan." I shake my head and cry even more, I've cried into his chest, screaming everything.

"No! I'm not when I'm....here! I don't know you! You...you-"

My father wants me dead now. I know it. He will find me and he'll do anything to get me back, just to use me as a punching bag. I feel a hand connect to my cheek and I flinch but open my eyes when there's no sting.