••28••

"Come on. Up. Out of bed babe." I groan and roll over on Hunters giant bed. Somewhat disappointed when Hunter isn't there, I hug a pillow and mumble back into the pillow.

"Why?"

"You need to pack." The bed bounces bit as bags are placed on the bed, alone with clothes being thrown at me.

Why does he always throw clothes at me?

"Why?"

"We are leaving for a Cabin Babe."

"Oh yeah. Just let me sleep for a few more minutes." I mumble, burring my head into a pillow even more. My body is soar a whole lot more than last night, meaning I don't wanna move. Two days since my shift and its been great. I slept almost all of yesterday which is normal I guess, but it's nice.

"Come on, we need to get going Tristan...Get up."

"I will...In a moment." Before I know it I'm picked up and I am off the bed and in Hunters arms. "HUNTER!" I squeal out as he walks us into the bathroom. "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Get in the shower then."

"No! I will fall asleep in there too and you know it!"

"Fine." I'm set on the toilet seat and my shirt is pulled off of me. My eyes shoot open as the cold bathroom air hits my skin. "I know you're tired, but you need to shower and get ready if we want to go."

"Hunter! Now I'm cold!"

"You're fine babe." I hug him for warmth as he turns on the shower, the water warming up and steam fills the room as he holds me. "I just wanna sleep."

"No sleeping."

"Pleaseeee!" I whine into his neck, his grip tightens around me as my voice sends vibrations onto his skin.

"No. Come on, let's just get through the shower and pack, you can sleep on the way there. You have been sleeping for while."

"But you said it's okay."

"And it is, but you still need to get ready. Do you want to go?"

"yes." Nodding into him as I close my eyes again, I feel Hunter rub my back as he starts to talk again.

"Then come on."

"I don't wanna shower."

"You need it."

"You trying to tell me something Hunter?"

"Tristan, stop whining and shower."

"No."

"Fine, then I have to shower you." My face reddens but I am not totally opposed to the idea. Soon my sweats are slipped off and Hunter is shirtless. "Get in the shower, I need to get towels." he whispers into my skin before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I whine but groggily take off my boxers and get into the shower, hot water makes it better, I get my hair wet and close my eyes. Slowly my eyes shut and I lean against the wall.

After a moment or two I feel hands on my hips and a chest pressed against my back. my body jumps and eyes jerk open, Hunter kisses my neck softly before Running a hand up my side. Relaxing into him he plays with my wet hair, pushing it back and playing with loose strands that fall back into my face.

"I told you to shower."

"And I told you I would fall asleep." I counter back at him. His hands rest on my hips lightly as he leans on me. Oh god.

My face reddens and I guess hunter felt it heat up, "Stop thinking so much Tristan. It's not that big of a deal."

"it kinda is Hunter." I mumble while I try to focus on the stop in front of me, and not the boy behind me.