•17•

Tristan's eyes light up after I say this and there practically a glow on him about this.

"Really! How does that even work!" He asks, almost falling out of the chair.

"I-um....I mean, I don't know if that's something you would want to do...."

"Are you kidding! I would love to meet your wolf. That would be so cool. If you want to....you seem hesitant."

"I mean, I kinda am but...I don't know I just want everything to work out. And Grey, is very cocky and not gentle with people and I really just don't know how he'll act once he's actually around you cause I will be pushed back and I can't stop him from doing anything. And he says he won't do anything to dumb but he'll act different once he's around you." I start ranting out to Tristan and he just nods and looks at me.

"And, I don't know how I feel about it considering I was shut away for two years until a few weeks ago. Soooo I just don't know what hell do Tristan. I don't fully trust him yet." Tristan just nods and watches me still.

"What?" I ask after I'm done.

"I've never seen you talk like that."

"Oh."

"Are you really that worried that...Grey? Would do something?"

"A little. Like I said, Grey, my wolf, is very cocky and pushy and a little harsh. I've never really seen him act gentle around anyone so I don't know how he'll act to one of his mates."

"One? Wait. Pause. explain." Tristan says putting one of his hands up.

"What do you mean?"

"That Your wolf has two mates?"

"Oh gosh. Okay, so werewolves have a mate right? So I have one mate, which is you. And then werewolves wolves, have their own mate too, which would be your wolf, if you had one."

"Your wolf is mated to me and if I had a wolf. And you're only mated to me and I'm only mated to you and your wolf? kinda?"

"Yeah pretty much. I just am worried about how he'll act around you really."

"I-I think it'll be fine Hunter. I kinda want to meet Grey. But if you really don't then that's fine. But you kinda already mentioned it and all."

"Do you really want to?"

"Yes?" I look at Tristan and smile as he looks down with a blush on his face.

"Okay." I say just staying there and looking at him blush. He looks up and smiles at me as we just sit there. "Oh yeah, your officially homeschooled for the last weeks of school." Tristan's eyebrows go up and he smiles.

---------
Time skip: end of the week.
---------
Tristan's POV.
---------

I hate school. At school or online I hate it. I'm done with all these test and now my teachers decided I need to write a million papers to get my final grades up if I want to end with a good average B grade. Which a lot of my grades are C's so I need to get my grades up to end good.

I still haven't decided on a collage either and a few want me for Soccer reasons and I have a few acceptance letters from others around the state and I haven't written back to anyone yet.

Groaning as I read through my latest email from my English teacher on that fact I have four days to submit three-four page papers.

And I'm currently working on finishing a paper for human GEO. too. Going back into my typing I hear a knock on the door and ignore it thinking it's around Four and Hunters back now, let me tell you, I did not look at the time.