•20•

Beware: many POV. skips, a few time skips, may be a bit hard to follow...but if you have questions comment I will answer them......thx❤️
******************

To my eyes, I'm horrified.

"Now listen here Bitch. You're gonna stay quiet and your gonna do as I say. Or your fucking friends here die. Got it!"

My chin quivers as I nod frantically. My dad found me.

I knew he would. I can't risk anything now. "Please d-don't hurt anyone."

"Shut up!" He says grabbing me and dragging me to the window. No no no. I can't leave.

Hunters gonna think I left him.

"Please don't!"

"I SAID SHUT IT!" He hisses at me as he grabs my throat and slams me to the window. He starts muttering words and my vision goes black as a fog covers us.

He got me.

This is it.

I'm a dead man.

-------------------
Hunters POV.
-------------------

"Somethings going on." I say to Sarah after a few minutes.

"Oh calm down. He's just putting Lou to bed."

"No. Somethings wrong." I say looking around. "Somethings off." Sarah looks around and her face scrunches.

"I can't smell Tristan anywhere." She says.

"Me neither." We start for the door but the shut on us and lock us in. "What the hell!"

"What's going on Hunter?"

"I don't know!" We try to get the doors open but as soon as we can't Sarah goes for the windows and there's locked too. I break a chair and bust open the door with it, breaking off the lock and doorknob. "Come on." There's a fog covering the floor and everyone on the second floor is knocked out. People lay on the stairs knocked out cold and all the doors are shut on the first floor.

People are starting to bust out but me and Sarah race up the stairs, covering our faces with our shirts just in case. My door is locked and I have to kick that down too.

"TRISTAN! TRISTAN WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Tristan!" We search my room and Lou's for him but he's not here. I can't find his scent anywhere.

Oh my god!

Lou is still asleep in her bed when we get in and Sarah grabs her in her arms as I run back to my room again.

"Where is he!" Sarah screams at me from outside my door.

"Fucking! The rouges! They were a god damn distraction!"

"What are you-"

"I'll explain later! Let's go!" I say dragging her down the stairs to the first floor, passing doctors on the second floor.

"What's going on?"

"Where are we?"

"What happened?" People ask as they are ushered into the hall, probably not the best idea right about now.