••••21••••

It's been a, very, very long week and Tristan is still in the clinic. We got him off of oxygen thankfully a few hours after he woke up and somehow out for our graduation.

He really wanted to go for some reason. Overall, I can proudly say we have graduated high school and summer has started, Tristan is getting better really fast surprisingly.

three or four weeks ago a bruise for him healed within a week or two, but almost all cuts and cruises are fully healed.

I've been at the clinic with him the whole time and he hasn't really talked much. We just sit there. I wouldn't expect anything else really right now, but It doesn't sit easy knowing that he is trapped inside his own head right now, and with the pills that they are giving him to help the healing process go faster are not helping his mental state at all.

Things are locking down in his head, he can't break down, or he wont. He hasn't had any nightmares and break downs, which is not good, it is, but it isn't. He's keeping everything in and he wont talk to me, and we agreed on not having things kept in.

Our doctor just left a few minutes ago with some of Tristan's blood for testing and I'm holding his hand as he lays on the bed and my head rests on the bed by his chest as I sit in the chair.

"Hey. Nurse said you could can leave this place tomorrow, but you have to stay on bed rest for a few more days." Tristan opens his eyes and nods at me before staring off. "You wanna talk about something?" I ask and He just stays staring off and doesn't move.

"Tristan?" Nothing.

"Alright, Tristan, say something. I haven't heard your voice sense you woke up and I miss it. I am worried sick about you because you are trapped in your head. You have no idea how much I freaked when you were gone and I can not imagine what you went through in those hours, but these meds that they are giving you are not good for you mentally and I think that you know that. I need you to talk to me Tristan. Please..."

He makes eye contact with me squeezes my hand as we look at each other. I sigh and look down as my parents come in and walk to us.

"Hey boys."

"Tristan, how are you feeling?" He avoids eye contact with them and looks down. "Hunter can we talk to you outside for a moment?" I look at Tristan and nod as My parents shut the door.

"I'll be back okay?" I make contact with his brown eyes and get up knowing that it's all I am going to get from him. Closing the door when I get into the hall way My parents are talking to the doctor again and they look really worried.

"What's going on?" My mom jumps at my voice and turns around with my dad and they just stand there. "Really? What?"

"W-Well we did the blood work to make sure everything was out of Tristans body and such, and all the tests came back good besides one that we ran on accident."

"Which is?"

"Well, Tristan was injected with Wolves-bane."

"Why the hell would he be injected with that crap?"

"Well That's what we thought too, so I ran some more test on his blood and it might be a few more minutes for the for sure answer...But, Hunter, There is a good chance that Tristan is a werewolf." The doctor explains to me as I just stare at him.

"Thats..."

"We will know for sure in a few minutes but it is a possibility. If his father was a...warlock you said?" He asks my parents as my dad nods. "Well if his father is a warlock there is a possibility that he had Tristan with a werewolf and those genes are more prominent among others."