37

Its been a six days now since the attack on Tristan and the pack and nothing is getting better besides Tristan.

The pack is completely broken Due to the massive losses of people here and we've called in a neighboring pack to help with medical problems and help getting us back on our feet with everything.

I know this packs son and his dad is the alpha, who of course knew my dad too. He came in to help us in no time once I explained everything over the phone, which was much harder than is would seem.

Alpha Alex and part of his pack from the crystal moon pack are here camping out in our now cleaned up lawn, giving medical help and just help getting us back together as much as we can over this week. We have plenty of money and all, so we aren't finically broken, but we are as a pack.

The mass loss of people here, and the loss of both our Luna and Alpha has hit everyone hard. I don't really think about it as much as I probably should, but it's because my parents died.

I have Tristan and Lou and a pack to take care of, so that is my focus.

I haven't left the clinic room much, only to meet with Alpha Alex and his number three maybe once a day, as of right now I am considered alpha and Dusty is my beta, I haven't chosen a number three yet. But while I'm in here Dusty is pretty much running things with alpha Alex.

Things are getting there, we have everyone who passed away ready for burial which will take place in a few days, we're letting things settle before all of that, and my parents burial in the next few days following the mass burial, only because six other packs are coming to the funeral. But I want Lou to be able to be there.

I don't think I've gotten over them seeing as I have my constant care on an on and off Tristan and a barley holding on Lou. Lous coded at least once every day scarring the crap out of everyone, but she didn't yesterday day and hasn't yet today either which is great. Though she is still hooked up to breathing machines and is bandages almost from head to toe at this point because of her burns. She hasn't woken up yet and I don't expect her to do that really any time soon, she needs the rest.

She's five. She shouldn't be in this situation.

I've been seated next to both of them in the room just watching over them, praying to god they get better. I guess the knife Tristans dad used was covered in wolves bane which made him react worse.

Tristan has been on and off in consensus over the past few days, when he's awake he doesn't talk but I talk to him before he passes out again.

He'll be up for an hour or two, and though I can't get him to say anything I make sure he eats and takes his meds for his PTSD. I know what's he thinking, it's a no brainer with him, I can tell. He's blocking me out and I know that he is barley talking to Phillip. He's probably blaming himself right now for everything.

I talk to him while he's ups we aren't in silence, I know he doesn't like the silence. I see him watch Lou and the window, the doors, anywhere he can to make sure he knows what is going on.

I don't blame him.

He's worried about Lou, I've talked to him about her too. She's all cut up and slightly burned, currently she is on oxygen to help her breathe and her heart keeps stopping so they have her hooked up to something that lays on her chest to give her a boost every couple hours.

Both of them are out of it as a knock comes at the door making me look up, Alpha Alex and Dusty come in quietly and look around the room sadly before Pulling up chairs and sitting by me.

"We thought we'd come by Hunter, we didn't meet today. Hope you don't mind."

"I'm so sorry Alex, I didn't realize what time it is..." My voice starts to shake as my knees bounce lightly as I talk.