27

---------------

Tristan's POV.

---------------

Laying on the ground with my eyes closed, scared to look at myself. I can feel how different I am now. It's weird. And the first thing Hunter does is run a few yards away from me for a while before coming to drag me across the woods.

And when he dropped me, he left again. I only watched him pace and shake himself as he kept a distance. It didn't really make me feel better about anything as I watched him nervously.

Did something go wrong? My body is sore and I am scared. Closing my eyes as Hunter paces around some more, I try and relax again.

'Tristan?' I jolt at the voice in my head and get worried. I'm not going crazy right?

'Tristan your not crazy. I'm sorry I put us...you through this.'

'What the hell....'

'My name is Phillip. I'm your wolf. And I really want to apologize.'

I sit and take this in. I completely forgot about my wolf, now I feel bad. I mean, I knew about it when this started obviously, but as things were breaking in my body I kinda lost sight of the fact that I had...another being with me.

'H-Hi.' I don't even know how we are doing this right now, I'm just kinda talking to something in my head as of now.

'I am sorry about everything Tristan. I wish I could have talked to you and helped you through everything that's happened to you.'

'I-it's....I'm fine. This is weird.'

'You'll get use to it.' Phillip laughs out the last line making me internally smile. His voice is deeper than mine, kinda like Grey with Hunter.

'I should have tried to come out a long time ago. I did try, but I could never reach you.'

'You couldn't do anything about it. I don't blame you for anything. My dad was a jackass for taking you away from me.'

'Thank you Tristan. You should rest and talk to Hunter. But if I can ask you something, would you let me take control so I can see Grey? I miss him so much.'

'Of course.'

When I open my eyes again, Hunter is there laying next to me, head resting his paws as he looks at me. Hunter licks my face andI see his golden eyes staring at me and you can barely see his figure in the dark. He licks my face again and lays by me.

"Tristan?" My eyes go up to him and widen.

"H-Hunter?"

"Hey babe." My tail wags in the dirt as he talks to me., "how are you?"

"Sore. This feels weird." I say honestly closing my eyes again. I don't know how we are talking either. First the mind things with Philip, and now this weird thing with Hunter...its cool.

"You'll get use to it."

"That's What Phillip said." I say it thinking.