33

Sitting in the giant dinning room with my head looking down, my hand on my forehead trying to cover my beat red face as everyone in the house eats breakfast.

Hunter sits at my side talking to Dean as we eat, in front of the whole pack who all heard Hunters little shout of joy ten minutes ago. And like Mary said she made me and hunter full king sized meals for each of us and she fully expects us to eat it all. But as I eat my food Hunter talks on and on Until he turns to me.

"Whoa, slow down Tristan. You're going to choke soon."

"I am not, we've been here for half an hour and you've barley touched your food!"

"Tristan, we've been here for ten minutes, slow down." He gives me a dorky smile as I look at my food and my eyes widen. I laugh a little as his hand rests on my lap with a smile. I start to pic and play at my food as I get pulled into a conversation with Lou about dolls.

"And I swaid 'little boo, you put the horse away or you are gwounded!' And she didn't put it away!" She waves her hand in her booster seat as she shoves a banana in her mouth.

"And what happen then?"

"I gwounded her to the end of time!" My eyes widen again at the five year old in front of me as her parents laugh.

"Remind me to never go behind your back." Hunter mumbles making me laugh harder.

"So boys, what are your plans for today?"

"Umm...Well we need to talk for a bit about some things..." I say slowly as Dean looks at us concerned.

"Is everything alright? Tristan if this is about your father back again I want you to know that we are keeping an eye on things."

"Dad-"

"What....what do you mean? M-My dads...He-hes back!?" My voice shakes as Dean looks away and Mary stays silent. Soon the whole room goes quiet with about hundred people now looking at us. "Hunter?"

"That's why we had t leave but Grey took over and everything happened yesterday. I couldn't tell you."

"I-You..." I start to feel sick and soon I am running to a bathroom to throw my guts up. Gripping the toilet bowl as I toss up anything in my stomach, my body shakes vigorously as People race to the bathroom I'm in, foot steps stoping at the front door frame.

Hunters smell invades the room as I continue to throw up, His body sits next to me as he pulls my hair out of my face considering out long it is.

As I continue to toss up my breakfast Hunters free hand rubs my back, Mary steps in and stands by the sink as she looks for something in the cabinet. I flush the toilet as My head lays on my hands as Tears form in my eyes.

Mary hands me a cloth and I quickly clean my self up and get up to brush my teeth, grabbing a spare out of the cabinet and washing my mouth as Hunter and his family sit there waiting, watching me in silence.

I lean against the sink as My chest shakes ring to regain air after my throwing up. I stare at the sink as we all just sit. Hunter gets up and hugs me from behind, whispering to me as Marry talk to dean outside quietly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. it somehow slipped my mind as we were talking last night. I should have told you before I even thought about letting grey take over at all. He was spotted near here but a few miles off of our property lines and on another packs land. those people who were at the cabin yesterday were working for him, that's why we ran. It's going to be okay, he is not going to get you. You are safe here Tristan, trust me. This time you won't be taken away from us. "