••••22••••

TRISTANS POV.

-------------------

We, or I was discharged from the clinic which is really a mini-hospital, but we are back at the pack house and in Hunters room. I've been mainly silent all day even though it is only noon but Hunter hasn't been with me most of the day besides helping me back to the house.

He helped me get back in bed because it still hurts to walk and then his dad linked him that he needs Hunter in a few meetings.

Because it is summer, Hunters dad, pulls him into more alpha type of things just in case something would happen to his dad; he wants Hunter pre-paired and all. And I am guessing it's gonna be a lot of meetings cause Hunter is graduated and all.

I am stuck in this giant room for another couple hours alone, with Netflix. Which isn't such a bad thing because I can watch the Office and that is my favorite show as of now.

But I can't walk anywhere Unless I need to go to the bathroom and If anything remotely close to what happened pops in my head I panic and it triggers all these feelings, giving me panic attacks.

But, me being alone now ends when Hunter walks in and flops on the bed before growling and letting out a frustrated sigh.

"E-Everything o-okay?"

"No. Meetings suck ass."

I smile lightly at his answer and lay back down next to him in my back. "What happened?"

*******flashback to 10 minuets ago*******

"We are not hunting down this man."

"He endangered our pack!"

"He is not on our territory and we have no reason to send party's out and get permission from other packs to get on their land."

"Fuck that! Send out a search warrant or something! Get the packs to look out for him! He's a danger to everyone!"

"Hunter. Sit down. We understand everyone's points and concerns. Yes if he ever gets on our land we will get him, and we will keep a watch for him. But we will not worry other packs unless we Deam it neccicary. You all are dismissed. Thank you for your time."

As everyone besides hunter flows out of the office Dean sits next to Hunter and sighs.

"Dad. You know tHis isn't right. He needs to be found, after what Tristan's been through with that man! Who knows what else is going on with him!"

"I know Hunter. But we have to look out for everyone else too. And not just ours and our packs, but the benefit of the other packs too. If I feel he would come after other packs, I would have told them about this situation and asked for help a long time ago. But now that we know what he is, we don't know the extent of his powers. We can't attack if we don't know what he is capable of Hunter."

"I know. I just want Tristan to be safe. I want everyone to be safe and not have to worry about this man!"

"I know Hunter. And that is what makes you a good kid. And you'll be an amazing leader because you are thinking of He overall picture in side the small one. Go to Tristan, he's been alone all day and he should have someone with him."