43

"Tristan, be quiet and stay here! I promise it'll be okay, just stay."

He kisses my head lightly as my heart pounds harshly in chest. Hunter lets go of me and walks down a small path, completely leaving my view as I sit here in the woods, alone, when there is something going on!

Phillip tells me it's okay and that I should trust Hunter. I do trust him. So if he is going to tell me to just stay put because it's safer I will.

After a few minutes I start to get annsie and I know Hunter can feel that. I pace around in a circle bitting my nails as I wait for something to happen, my eyes constantly wandering around the woods.

-Okay, Babe, use that pretty nose of yours and find me.-

-Is everything okay?-

-yes. Just trust me...-

-okay- I start to smell around as I walk where Hunter did, instantly getting his scent of Coffee and strawberries. I follow it slowly and cautiously, careful of my surroundings.

That is until I see roses show up. Slowly, they poke out of the ground making me narrow my eyes as I continue down the small path, roses slowly paring up on the sides of the dirt walkway, slowly grouping into bunches the father I walk until the point where they are everywhere.

The thing is, roses don't grow in these woods. And they aren't red, they slowly transform into black and white roses as I get closer to all of them, light illuminating off of them leading me down the path. Hunters sent grows stronger as do the roses.

The woods become something else as I walk through them, making me smile a bit as I walk faster, finding Hunter through the winding path through the trees. Everything is beautiful. I have no idea what is going on but I know that this is so Hunter.

I gasp as the woods lights up around the trees, little fairy lights everywhere, showing me the way once again as petals fall from the trees, covering my shoulders and the ground, some getting in my hair making me laugh until I see Hunter.

Kneeling in a small clearing, his small clearing, our small clearing. The clearing he took me too the night of our prom, the clearing that he took me too when I wanted to meet grey.

The same clearing with our tent, which has fairy lights all over it. Hunter kneels in it, petals around him as he bites his lip and smiles at me as I look around, my mouth open as I walk. My eyes fall on him and I smile at him as I get closer, a blush growing in my cheeks.

When I get to Hunter he holds my hands and smiles up at me. I look around before my eyes land on his, in the dark I wouldn't be able to see him, but with all the light around us, god he looks so damn good.

His tan skin glows with his hair and his baby blue eyes glow as the lights twinkle in them. He bites his lip and smiles up at me as I just watch everything happen.

Gulping as I look at him, I weakly smile at him. "Hunter....was this?"

"This is all for you Babe."

"Hunter...." I pause as he reaches into his pocket, my hand covers my mouth as my eyes widen. I watch as he pulls out a box and smiles up at me. "Hunter, if you are about to propose, I swear to god, put it away! No!"

"I'm not proposing Tristan. That...that will be an even bigger, better event. I promise you that! I just want you to have this. " He open the box and I gasp at what is inside.

Inside a silver ring lays, encrusted with blue gems and diamonds. I can see something is engraved inside the ring but I am too scared to grab it.

"hunter, You. just pulled out a fucking ring..."