•2•

As I'm thrown to the ground my nose bleeds and hunter just stands there watching me as he brings his hands back to his own body.

No one is here.

Like always.

I turn over and wipe the blood away from my face as he stares at me with a blank look on his face. He always looks like that when he does something like this. I don't understand it.

it's like he doesn't feel anything. It's weird. Looking up at him, it looked like he was ready to leave me there, his light brown hair fell into his face a bit as he huffed and squinted his eyes at me, until we both heard foot steps echo in the halls to us. Neither one of us moved.

When the principal turns the corner and see hunter and I, he yells and hunter looks up. I get up and look down as he walks over to us and yells. Dragging us both to his office where we are forced to wait for our parents.

Together. In the same Room.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY THINKING!

This just took a weird turn really quick, I just sit there awkwardly as Hunter stands somewhere across the room, not saying a word to me. I don't speak him, he doesn't really speak to me. at least we both agree on that.

I don't think I have ever been in the principals office, its weird to sit in there with your bully. With the kid who looks like he would easily kill you if he wanted to. yeah, that's a little weird.

We are left alone as the principal calls our parents and I sit in a chair rubbing my head. This. Is. Not. Good. My cheek burns and I feel bruises forming again all over my face. Hunter flares from the corner at me and I can feel his daggers shoot at my head.

Now he probably wants to kill me, he's probably blaming me for this.

"What?" I ask softly. Nothing. I look down and stare at the ground not even noticing Hunter walk over.

"Boys, your parents will be here in five." The principal pokes his head in to inform us and leaves us alone again "great." Hunter mutters.

I roll my eyes and huff as I look down again. Not like he has much to worry about. He's a rich kid here, he has no problems from what I can tell. he's smart and athletic, he's popular, I don't see what the heck this guy has to loose here.

"Did you want to say something?" Hunters voice booms compared to my quiet one.

"I don't see why your complaining. You're the one who got us in this mess and and it's not like you'll get the worst from your parents, or the school at that matter." I say back at him, my head still looking down.

"And how would you know?" He spits back.

"Because I've met them. There good people with a brat son. You'll get a week suspension and go home with nothing to worry about. And besides, it's not like you had to punch me down in a hallway, or ever had to do that while we are talking about it." I say.

"Not like your getting in trouble."

"Oh wouldn't you love to know." I say back looking at him as I shoot words at him bitteraly. He doesn't even know what my life is like, last time I checked, it was a toast piece of crap. The door opens and four people walk in. My dad, Hunters parents and the principal. Everyone takes a seat and my dad glares at me causing my head to drop.

He seems pissed. Probably was called out of work for this too.

"Now What is the meaning of this!" My dad yells.

"Your sons were caught in a fight today. Not long ago. I've called you all to talk about punishments and maybe to get an in light from the boys. As parents you should know that we don't except this behavior here. As for both of the boys they have been also skipping many classes. This is unusual because these two are some of the top in their grade. I would like to talk about this too. " Our principal replies calmly, folding his hands together as he sits at his desk.