*3*

Tossing my bag over my shoulder I run out the house door and just run. Running down the street until I hit a main street, and just went from there. I needed to just get out of here, back roads would be nice, I could just chill in the ditch for the night and leave for a bus stop or something in the morning.

Stealing a couple hundred from my dad, taking some food and water and whatever else I might need, I left and I don't plan on going back.

I need to get out of this town, away from everyone in this crap town. Running, which I am usually good at, hurt. do to the past few days now of trying to get out of the house, I've healed the best I can for now.

I just needed to leave, I don't have a bike or car. My neighbors are all friends with my dad and would tell him if I were to ask for a ride or bike. I can't do anything but run with my two feet for now.

I run into the woods knowing my dad will be tracking me and following my every move when he sees I'm not at home. Even if he did tell me to leave, he's drunk and he'll come for me in the morning. It's something that he does. I don't thin he actually cares about me, but he makes sure I am alive every morning.

Probably because he doesn't want to deal with a dead kid.

I run through the woods and start walking as I'm an hour into them. it's calm, hardly anything is around me because the trees using my phone flashlight to make sure I don't run into anything, I finally feel like I can breathe for some reason.

the only great thing about this town, is the woods. They are deep, filled with protected land. Nothing can be placed in them or taken down with out the owners permission, and no one knows who's owns all of it.

After a while of walking, I get a pain in my back. before I know if, I am on my hands and knees as pain shoots up my back constantly. My fingers grip the dirt and leaves underneath me. I let a small scream leave my mouth as my back arches up. I

don't know what is happening to me. I can't breathe and everything hurts. I can't move. My body's burning but I'm shaking harshly, I can't control it. Tears fall as my muscles stiffen and cramp, my bones hurt so bad. I hear a loud bark and growl as something runs at me.

All I know is that I am in pain, serious pain, and I shut my eyes tightly.

I know wolves are a popular animal around here but I never realized that they were so close. I can barley open my eyes and all I see is blurry paws and dirt. My chest heaves up and down and I feel paralyzed.

This is it, I think I am going to die now.

----------------------
Hunters POV
----------------------

All I can say is that I am severely frustrated. Driving back from Tristan's house I am so fucking angry and confused and...and dammit I'm worried for him. As he opened the door, I saw liquor bottles everywhere, the smell of blood and alcohol reeked from the room and blood stains were in the carpet.

I should call the cops or something, but I think that would hurt him even more, especially if he knew it was from me.

God, I hate thinking about this shit. I never really wanted to beat Triston, I just didn't know how else to handle my side, my situation. Like I said earlier, I couldn't control a thing I did half the time I saw him.

I don't know how I felt about being gay, and I don't know how anyone would react. So I took my anger out on him, and I've know that sense day one. At first I thought that it was all his fault, he was the one to blame. But it just hurt me even more, and I felt like I needed that.

But I would stay up for hours beating myself up and hurting myself so I knew what he went through every day. I hurt myself in so many ways. I would go crazy worrying about him that I would drive to his house and just sit there, watching him.