23-prt2

"Tristan!" I open my eyes and let out a yelp as I just take in what happened. Looking at Hunter, I'm still laying down on the bed and Hunter is above me looking at me worried.

Sitting up as soon as I see him and know it's him I wrap my arms harshly around him practically making him fall over on the bed as I breath heavily and shake my head into his shoulder.

"Hey. Hey I'm here, it's okay." He says wrapping his arms around me too. I pull away after a moment and look him over, really making sure that's he is fine and Alright. My hands go all over him: frantically searching to make sure he's not hurt in anyway.

There isn't blood or cuts or burns or anything. I need to find it, I know something happened to him.

"Tristan!" He says loudly bringing me back to earth. Grabbing my hands and stopping me, he makes me look at him and calm down. "Stop. I'm okay. It was just another nightmare. I'm okay. See I'm right here. We're fine." He tries to reassure me as he grabs my cheeks lightly and holds me so I am stating at him.

I wrap my arms around him again and place my head on his shoulder and hear his heartbeat loudly, it's probably beating much faster than mine, it's beating harshly and I can tell he's just as worried about me as I am scared for him. It's the only thing I can hear, is how fast Hunters heart is going.

"It was just a dream." He whispers to me and maybe to himself. I can tell he's scared for me. I hate that he feels that way for me. He shouldn't have to feel like this. Looking up at him he kisses my head and I connect our foreheads as we both calm down from this. I shake the images of Hunter laying on the bed with blood pooling around him on the sheets.

"Are you Alright?" He whispers to me and I can only nod. I stay silent for a moment and look at him while he has his eyes closed.

"C-can we go outside?" I ask closing my eyes.

"Sure." Hunter says after a few minutes of thinking. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks to the closet and sets me down as he pulls out two hoodies for us. He slips his over me and pulls his over himself before taking me again and interlocking our hands together as he opens he door.

Slowly going down the stairs, Hunter keeps a hand on my lower back at all times as I hold onto the railing. After a few minutes we make it to the bottom and we get to the front door. I stop and stare at it and Hunter goes out and leaves me here for a few seconds before popping his head in and telling me that there is nothing out here. I nod and walk to Hunter, tightly holding his arm as we walk to the steps and sit down.

As We just sit on the deck steps in front of the doors and try to relax, My head lays on Hunters chest, seeing as I'm one step down from him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I shake my head.

"Can you tell me what it was about?" I stop and think if I should tell him. I don't want to hurt him or give him the wrong insight.

"You." I whisper.

"Me?" I nod and turn my body to the side, resting my head on my arms, which are resting in Hunters right leg now.

"You got hurt. Really bad. I couldn't do anything." I whisper out to him. He sighs and rubs my back as I stare at the grass by us. "I know it was only a dream but it was too real."

"It's okay."

"Is it?"

"Yes. It is. Like you said it was only a dream. I'm here and I'm safe right now Trist."

"Exactly, Your safe RIGHT NOW. But what about in the future? What if something happened then?"

"Then we worry about it when that time comes. Don't worry to much about the Future Tristan. Just focus on now."