32

TRISTANS POV.

----------------------

Laying on the floor in Hunters room, I start to pass out slowly. All that running took a toll on our body and it's a lot, I don't even know how we didn't fall asleep as soon as we got here.

But as my eyes close Hunter walks into the room rather calm, closing the door as I he looks at me. Moving closer to me I don't bother to move my body, everything hurts again. Hunter sits next to me and lets out a shaky breath, leaning his head on the wall and closing his own eyes we sit here in silence.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think that....that's how you saw me, how you saw Grey. I never even saw anything like that Tristan. I tried to calm Grey down, you have to trust me that I tried. I was trying to get out of the house so we could leave safely but Grey wanted to hunt down your dad. I didn't mean for anything to be let out like that, But I didn't have control."

"And I know that this isn't a great excuse for Greys actions at all today. I'm sorry Tristan, I get it if you want some space. I'll leave you alone if you want, but I needed to let you know that." My eyes open to see Hunter crying. My heart breaks and I feel the need to protect him, to help him, to make him feel better.

I know that non of this was his doing. It was more me than anyone. I know that he wasn't in control and that Grey needs to take account for everything he did and said, just like I do.

This was my fault, I said everything, I thought everything and its wrong. So so wrong.

I get up with a shaky body and move so my head is on Hunters lap, looking up at him while tears fall onto my fur. His hand slowly pets my fur and rubs my head as we watch each other. "I am so sorry Tristan. Please don't see me like him, please."

Getting up and walking to the bathroom to shift and change quickly, I get out with a pair shorts on me and I practically run to Hunter, who is staring softly at his forearms.

Gazing at the scars quickly I get a depressing feeling as I sit on Hunters lap, Moving is arms out of his sight, making sure he his looking at me.

Wiping his tears away softly with shaking hands, he grabs my wrists to help stop the shaking. "Hunter, don't apologize please. Please, just don't. There are somethings that we can't change and that I've already forgiven you for. I just...I just saw him and I couldn't look past everything else. I am trying, I am trying to get rid of everything and start over."

"And we were doing so well, I was doing so good. I don't know what really set me off, but I know I shouldn't have freaked out and I know that you heard everything I said. I need you to know I didn't mean it, I did at the time but I don't now. I was mad, I was upset and blinded and I don't think of you like that. I did at one point of time, but I don't see you like that anymore. I know you, I know that you would protect me over anything and I know that you love me for everything I am, for everything that we are. I never meant to hurt you like that Hunter, but I know I did. I didn't mean it, please."

"I know that you are so caring underneath that tough skin of yours and that you would put me before anything and everything, and hell you have for the past months with your whole heart Hunter. Yo've helped me understand everything in this world and you've helped me throughout everything with the abuse and mental states, you've saved me so many times I don't know how to thank you. You are my savor and I would never get rid of you or try to hurt you ever. I love you, and I don't want anything to happen to us."

As soon as I am done talking Hunter lets out a small smile and cries again. my forehead connects with his and I start to cry too.

Yes, Hunter was apart of the abuse but I've seen the other sides of him. I've seen how he really did care about me over the years, even if he never showed it to me.