45//epilogue

---------------

THREE YEARS LATER (AGAIN)

---------------

"Marry Ann, come put your pants on!" Running down the hall chasing a three year old who has her little butt out is not easy.

"Hunter, get her back here!"

"I'm trying!" Leaping to grab our daughter, I get her into a bear hug as she laughs, carrying her back to her bedroom where Tristan waits for us, holding Mary's pajamas out, stretching them as I hold her little giggling self.

Tristan slips them on her as she stops kicking me on the gut. Laughing at my struggle to hold our daughter down, Tristan takes her from me and sets her down on a chair, brushing out her hair quickly before tucking her into her crib.

"No."

"yes bed."

"Papa! No!"

"Mary Ann, it's time for bed. Now, lay down for papa, or daddy is going to become the tickle monster!"

"No!" instantly she falls down and pouts when holding Tristans hand. She only says yes and no a whole lot to us besides papa and daddy and small other words. Todays word id defiantly no.

"Then I think you should go to bed." Tristan smiles at Mary Ann as I turn on her nightlight and little song box, kissing her goodnight and pulling her blankets over her, I raise the little gate we have for her.

Tristan stands and get off the crib as I lean down and kiss our baby girl on her head as she falls asleep, her little blue eyes closing quickly as Hunter and I head to the door, closing it as she starts to snore a bit.

I toss an arm over Tristans shoulders with a sigh. I'm tired, clearly. Tossing my head back I look at Tristan who leans his head on my shoulder calmly.

"Is Lou up here?"

"I think she's....with Dusty..." Tristan mumbles as he starts to fall asleep on me.

"Go get into bed, Ill get her back up here." I say as I open the door to Sabrina and Blake's room, just to make sure our two sleeping babies are really asleep.

Sabrina and Blake are the two newest additions to our family, only two months old and the two are twins from Tristan's Genes, even though the look more like me with brown eyes in my opinion, but they both have a head full of dark brown hair past their ears already, just like Tristan. but whats really cute is they have the blushing cheeks all the time and big brown eyes.

so maybe they do look like Tristan a bit...

"You sure?"

"Positive, go lay down Babe. I'll be in there in a few."

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too." Kissing his head as he leaves my shoulder, I head down the stairs after he gets into our bedroom, heading for Dusty and Lou who are in one of the study's. No ones really up in the house anymore, after the curfew I had set in place a few years ago, no one can stay out of their rooms after nine at night.

It was made to keep people safe after what people have been through, and If you are staying out late I, Tristan, or Dusty needs to know about it, but during the school year not a lot of people are out anyways.

Getting to the Study's, I hear laughing from one of them and instantly know its Lou and Dusty in there.

Opening the door, Lou is laughing at Dusty who as a paper crown on his head. I smile as I watch them goof off as usual. Lou's fourteen and that's scary enough as it is, but she's doing good in life for what she has.