•••30•••

---------------------

Hunter pulls me inside the house and imedently plants his lips on mine again. His tongue traces my bottom lip and soon enough his dominance takes over, his hands grip my hips making me stir against him, grinding down on what I can to get any friction, which Hunter refuses to give me.

His lips smirk against mine as he picks me up and walks to the bedroom, his erection pressing against my butt making me groan as he takes his sweet ass time. As soon as the door is shut Hunter locks it for good measure and backs me up until I hit the bed, my knees hit the frame and cause me to fall backwards on to the bed. Hunters hands slip under my shirt as he leans down and places kisses along my neck.

With roaming hands, his thumbs graze over me as he sucks harshly on my neck. My hands find their way to his shoulders , gripping what ever I can as he starts to grind down on me. Fumbling my hands to his chest and I pull at him arms.

"Hunter, what are we doing?" I ask out of breath from his dominant kisses.

"Anything you want."

"Mkay." I hum out while smirking. Kissing his lips again as he stands above me, his hands holding my chin as we make out once again. laying me back down on the bed and he crawls over me, straddling me, trapping me in between his legs. His hands pin mine above my head as his other hand undoes my shorts faster than the fucking speed of light. Before I know what's going on I am in my boxers with a gorgeous boy above me, biting his lip as he looks me over.

"What?" I ask.

"Your fucking sexy as hell like this." I bite my lip as a blush covers my face for the first time in a few hours. he pecks my nose, my cupids bow, and my lips before moving down again.

Down my neck and to my chest making my chest rise and fall at an uneven rate. He smirk planted on his face as he moves down and down my torso and stomach, pecking and kissing making me squirm and buck my hips up into him.

"Hunter."

"Hmmm?"

He looks at me and I smile, Hell no, I am soo giving the first blow-job here. I think he knows this too because he lets my hands go and I flip us, not that it took much because this giant gave up and practically rolled over.

I work my hands down his body slowly as I suck on his neck, Phillip howls in the back of my head. smirking as I think about Hunter and Grey, his chest rises and falls slowly as My hand undone his shorts, Slipping my smaller hand down and into his Boxers, running my thumb up and over his tip spreading prec.um over him. Hunter moans and out of the corner of my eye I see one of his hands start to lightly grab the sheets.

I kiss his lips as I remove my hand and pull down his shorts, his legs kick them off as a reflex leaving him bare to me. His erection hits his stomach hardly, causing him to smirk at me as I take a peek down there. Oh shit. Thats big. I though I had a size, um....fuck.

Like, I knew...but...

I kiss his chest on my way down to my knees, "Tristan, when the fuck was the last time you did this?" Hunter asks while propping himself up on his arms.

"Did what? Give a job or sex?"

"Both."

"A few months before I met you at least..." Hunter raises his brows at me and smirks.

"with who?"

"Connor Harris."

"You fucked him!" Hunter instantly gets pissed and he pulls me up onto his lap, holding my chin to make me look at him.