•18•

HEY, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORTER BUT FOR GOOD REASONS!! THX

*********************************

As hunter gets in the tent I look at him and notice his eyes are a very dark gray color and I assume that Grey-Hunters wolf- is in control. I still don't know how this works but I relax and tense up as hunters words play in my head. "He's cocky and I don't know how he'll act around you."

"Just be careful when we do this, somethings are sensitive and I don't know how he'll act okay?"

"He's hard to under stand Tristan."

"Tristan." I look up from my thoughts and Grey sits down next to me.

"Hi?"

"Hey. I'm Grey." He says tilting his head to the side.

"I know." I say looking at his eyes.

"Hunter said your really excited to meet me?"

"I am, a little. I mean, I don't K-know how this all works though."

"It's fine, I can explain anything if you want me to."

"I know some stuff but not all, I mean the whole mate thing was hard to understand and all but I just-"

"Your rambling."

"Sorry. I-I do that when I'm nervous." I say looking down and my hair falls in my face lightly. Greys voice is deeper than hunters but they look the same, I mean they do share a body.

"Why are you nervous?" Grey asks, cocking one eyebrow up with a smirk.

"I-I don't know, I just had a really bad anxiety attack and I just wanted to meet you and-"

"Why'd you have an anxiety attack?" Grey asks dropping the smirk and getting closer to me.

"I- just some things happened tonight." I say looking up. Greys hand comes up to me and touches a bruise on my cheek making me flinch a bit. His eyes lock onto my lips and his thumb runs over my bottom lip with the cut. I lightly flinch as Grey growls and stares at my lip.

Usually if someone was touching me like this I would freak, especially if I don't know her person, and I don't know Grey. But I feel safe in his arms for some reason, I don't know if it's because he looks like Hunter or if he's acting a bit like Hunter but I feel safe.

"I-I'm fine." I say as he stares at my lip.

"The fuck you are." He says while adding pressure to his thumb on my lip making me whimper a small bit. "See, not okay." He says letting go.

"Really, I'm fine." I say hoping he'll drop the fact that I just got beat up again.

"Stop saying that if your lying." He says getting closer to me. I stare at his eyes as my heart picks up again. He looks at my chest and smirks as he's less than a finger away from me, he brushes his lips against mine and moves his thumb away before pressing his lips to mine.

My heart races before melting into pieces. I relax and lean into Grey as he pulls me closer to him, and then on top of him in his lap. His kisses are needy and rough as his tongue swipes across my lip as asking for entrance.

I let him in and give him any dominance he needs right now. Giving into everything my hands rest in his shoulders as he bites my lip lightly before pulling away.

"That's not what I do when I first meet someone but okay." I say.

"We'll forget that rule. Cause that's going to happen on the daily. And if Hunter got to, so do I." He says smirking and leaning back. I crawl off of Grey as he sits back up and looks at me tilting his head again. "Come back." He says reaching for me.