••••24••••

-two week time skip-

-------------------

"Tristan dear, could you grab the flour for us?"

"Sure thing." I reach over to the cupboard and grab yet another bag of flour and Hand it to Mary, who is making cookies with some of the cooks here at the pack house. And I am in here too; honestly, I don't know how I even got in here, I think I was getting food while Hunter was at training and Mary needed some help before people got here to help her out.

Of course I did help and then people started coming and Mary made it really easy for me to introduce myself to them, most older lady's, in their younger years, and a lot are moms. Some guys and a few teenagers, who I've talked to a tad bit.

Some are older some are younger, but somehow I got an apron wrapped around me and I was given food to mix, so I just went with it. It definitely has kept my mind off of everything for the past few hours. I haven't seen Sarah much this week wither, but apparently she has been in a load of training too.

Things have gotten better with all the medication and help people have been living me, I've finally started taking to people who aren't hunter a little over a week ago and people have been really me to me about everything.

Everyone knows about me and my past now too.

And I have been having those weird muscle things, where I can't move or breathe, at least once a day. Which people say is good because I am closer to shifting, but it doesn't feel good to me at all. It almost always happens at night and I just have to focus on Hunter, but it's a little hard when you're in a constant pain and fear because of it.

But I can really only focus on Hunter to help me because He's is one of the only things that calms me. But with that being said a few of those werewolf senses have kinda appear in me too, which has kinda scared all of us.

I have this smell thing with Hunter, where I can smell him from at least a half a mile away, and my eyes switched colors for a few seconds when me and Hunter were making out again in one of the back halls. I left some major canine prints on hunter too somehow, we don't quite know how that happened yet, but we are keeping that one to ourselves.

Things have been pretty okay with what we just went through, what I just went through. I think this is the fastest I've recovered from something that big. I mean, things get pretty rough with the nightmares and small breakdowns everyday but we work through them and Everything gets better.

The medication that doctor gave me has defiantly helped calm all my flashbacks and nightmares down too, which has honestly helped Hunter more too, he doesn't worry about it too much anymore and it is easier for him to help me too if everything isn't as bad.

I smile over to Mary who asks another person a question, who asks me a question.

"Um, sorry, What was the question?" I ask turning around.

"I asked how things are with you and Hunter. No one has really seen much of either of you ever sense you've joined the pack."

"Oh yeah. Things are really good." I say smiling at the woman. She nods and Mary starts talking to me about this weeks schedule, because sometimes Hunter gets into the bedroom and just passes out. He's been pushing it really lately, with training and guard shifts, and hour long meetings and taking care of me; even though I am fully healed and fine and don't need to be cared for that much.