39

---------------

Tristan's POV.

---------------

After the funeral happened I could feel Hunter start to lose it inside, I still have no idea how a lot of these things are working with us mate wise just because of everything going on in our lives right now.

But what I do know is Hunter is mad and is loose in the woods alone, which I don't think is what he needs. Surprisingly we've spent a lot of time alone this week, once I was better and Dusty devoted himself to Lou's care Hunter just went to the side lines and watched.

I know how it feels and I didn't want to be alone then, I felt so alone when I wasn't and when I wanted to be alone I had no other choice, and I don't want that for Hunter.

I walk through the woods to give him maybe a little bit of time to calm down or something, just to give him his own space while I find him, my hands stay in my pockets as I walk and look through the trees for him.

Quickly shifting, or at least quick for me, I walk around keeping my ears and eyes not he look out for any rouges though I highly doubt they would ever come here again, hundreds were killed after the fighting I guess and Hunters made it clear if he ever finds a rouge here he'll kill it himself right away.

I see a dark figure pass through the tree rather quickly, barley catching it with my eyes. Hunters strawberry smell fills my nose and I know it's him, I can feel the anger radiating off of him and onto me making me chase after him as he runs away.

His black figure is visible int he sun light as he runs, the light shining off of his fur. Hunter starts to slow when he gets to a clearing in the woods, but it isn't our clearing, I can't tell where we are actually.

-Hunter, stop and talk to me.-

-Tristan. Go home.-

-No. Turn around.-

-Tristan I am not going to ask you again.-

-Then don't, please turn around Hunter. just stop and talk to me, I know you are upset but I can't help you if you don't talk to me.- Sitting down as he walks away from me, I stay put waiting for him to come and talk to me.

-Did you ever think I don't want your help?!- Hunter voice snaps in my head as he turns around and bares his teeth at me, growling loudly. Phillip tells me to back away and not anger him any more but I don't listen.

Hunter isn't going to hurt me, So I don't listen to Phillip and instead stand up again and slowly get closer to Hunter, hoping he will at least look at me.

-Hunter, just because you don't want it doesn't mean you don't need it. I didn't want your help but I needed it and you do too! Talk to me, and not just because I am here and bugging you! Talk to me because I am your Mate and boyfriend and we aren't suppose to do this! We agreed we wouldn't keep things in. You're hurting Hunter.-

-I said leave.-

-And I said no- And with that Hunter lunges at me, anger clouding his eyes as he tackles me to the ground before glaring at me. -What are you going to do Hunter? Because I know that you won't hurt me.- Countering back at him as he bares his teeth at me, I stare at him as he stares back coldly.

Hunter just growls and glares at me, trapping me under him as I lay on the grass, his black fur clashing with my white as he stands there. I take a chance and Lick at Hunters snout and his eyes dial down a bit, the anger leaving them as he watches me.

-Tristan...I-I'm sorry.- And with that he gets off of me and takes off in the opposite direction again, running for his life. I get up and chase after him into a waterfall that covers a small cave, I see Hunter lying in the corner, shifted back to himself against the rocks.