•12•

"Now tell me why you were sitting out in the rain?" Mary asks me as she takes my bag from me setting it down and wiping the water of my hair and hoodie.

"I just...came back, and I was just thinking I guess. I didn't know if I should have come back or not. The lady at the station made it clear my dad was coming to get me and I couldn't stay there. I...just ran."

"Tristan, you are always welcome here whenever you need. To be honest it was nice having you here, Even though you were up in that room with Hunter most of the time. The place just seemed brighter, a lot of people were happier. And I think that it's because they saw Hunter happier. Thanks to you. Even if it was only for a few days."

I look down and sigh. "Thank you for letting me stay here. I know that you must have a lot on your plate."

"Oh it's fine. I manage just fine and still have time for everyone everyday. The pros of being a Luna." She laughs off at the last part as I smile. "I don't know how much Hunter has told you about...everything. But if you have any questons please ask. I would love to talk about it. IF you want, everyone just got done with dinner, I can warm you put some food. A lot of people are all out of the house besides the little ones. I can call Hunter if you want."

"If you don't mind, I think I'll just let Hunter find me when he comes back. I would love to see that reaction of his." I say laughing.

"Well alright then." "

I think I'll just go back up to whatever room I was in though. Thank you so much Mary. Really, if you ever need help I can do anything. I don't want to be here and not do anything. I'll feel bad."

"Well that is very reassuring. And if you don't mind me asking what has Hunter told you?"

"I know that a lot of people live here, you're a Luna, his dad is an Alpha, which would make him the next alpha? You all are wolves too, which is weird to take in...and that I'm Hunters mate."

She smiles and nods. "I figured you would find out this week."

"do you have any idea why?"

"Sometimes these things just happen, and we just have to roll with the punches."

I sigh and nod. "What...What would happen if I stay? Here, with all of you?"

"That is something we would have to wait and see." She says. I smile and nod. "Goodnight Tristan." she says kindly as I turn around with my bag, Heading up the stairs I try to remember my way to hunters room. As I walk past Lou's room I poke my head in and she sits up in her bed and coughs.

"Twistan?" I drop my bag gently and walk into her room sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Hey Lou, how are you feeling?" I ask placing a hand to her forehead. Her temps gone down a bit. Thats good.

"Okay." She says yawning.

"You should go back to bed. I'll be in Hunters room if you need me. Okay?"

She nods and hugs me tightly before laying back down. I smile as I pull the blankets over her and close the door, walking to Hunters room now. Sighing as soon as I am in the room, Flopping onto the bed and closing my eyes. I get lost in Hunters smell that lingers onto the sheets where he's been sleeping.

Slightly smiling I sit up crawl under the sheets and blankets, enclosing myself in a cocoon of warmth. Hunters minty, wood-ie scent fills my lungs as I try to sleep.

Weird. Why is it so strong? What ever the reason, I like it.

Waking up every once and a while due to weird dreams I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to get a fresh set of clothes on me. I might need to go shopping if I am staying here for a bit longer, I mean as comfy as Hunters clothes are, I need some things that fit me.